What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I will edit this with a pic when i figure how to get pictures off my cameraphone onto my mac, but for now, tonights dinner date waywt was:

me:

apc black M65

dior scarf

apc white buttonup

apc striped crewneck sweater

aa tank

random black belt

dior indigo

white chucks

(same old thing everyday)

her:

Marni grey moleskin overcoat

unknown label brown cropped cardigan

unknown black droopy dress

unknown shoes

some bag

(didn't bother to read labels in the dark)

pictureqi9.jpg

BDG

PBJs

German Army Sneakers

Milsurp bag

I will edit this with a pic when i figure how to get pictures off my cameraphone onto my mac, but for now, tonights dinner date waywt was:

me:

apc black M65

dior scarf

apc white buttonup

apc striped crewneck sweater

aa tank

random black belt

dior indigo

white chucks

(same old thing everyday)

her:

Marni grey moleskin overcoat

unknown label brown cropped cardigan

unknown black droopy dress

unknown shoes

some bag

(didn't bother to read labels in the dark)

dismal...i know your fit's going to be great, especially based on the breakdown. It's been awhile too.

But the funny part is reading labels in the dark. huh, how, what?

& chrono - you've got my style down pat...monochromatic everything except for white kicks. Nice, very nice - academic spartan uniform.

nerd.jpg

basecontrol

seil

eternal

supra

also hare peacoat (no vis)

il give my 2 pence on this one,as something caught my eye in it that made it not work,for me the highwaist on the pants(possibly this is photo angle)gives it a dis praportion top half looks squashed up making your legs look longer which to me ends up making the very white supra look exceptionally big to the rest of the out fit.nice garments just looks a bit uncomfortable to the eye

il give my 2 pence on this one,as something caught my eye in it that made it not work,for me the highwaist on the pants(possibly this is photo angle)gives it a dis praportion top half looks squashed up making your legs look longer which to me ends up making the very white supra look exceptionally big to the rest of the out fit.nice garments just looks a bit uncomfortable to the eye

The mullet, however, is amazing.