What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

First WAYWT post for me

Members Only Jacket

AA Thermal Hoodie

Obey Tee

Iron Army Hiro Ito

Visvim Reservation

Nice, makes me wish I never sold my Hiro Itos!

could maybe use a haircut though bro...

Guest mwills
Do you have lots of Gatorade in it? I like orange. Do you have orange? If so, what are you doing Saturday?

I'm all about fierce grape

Do you have lots of Gatorade in it? I like orange. Do you have orange? If so, what are you doing Saturday?

England... it's like a match made in Heaven.

I have mountains of orange and light blue Gatorade, the only flavors I drink.

Swing by my dorm and we'll kick back a few 'rades.

+rep for having good gatorade taste.

england - sorry to be cliche but you looking fucking english as hell in that pic, very nice, one of the best wears pics in this thread recently imo

pickuptapes4beyonce - nice xi's, i actually own a pair but i'm afraid to wear them (or any AJ's for that matter) in fear of people randomly challenging me to a game of pick-up and thus leading me to shame the Nike corporation and what the Jordan name stands for.

pickuptapes4beyonce - nice xi's, i actually own a pair but i'm afraid to wear them (or any AJ's for that matter) in fear of people randomly challenging me to a game of pick-up and thus leading me to shame the Nike corporation and what the Jordan name stands for.

Wait, seriously?

england - sorry to be cliche but you looking fucking english as hell in that pic, very nice, one of the best wears pics in this thread recently imo

don't try so hard.