What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

gosh i've been gone since wednesday night and 20 pages? god you supertalkers are addicts to the max.

it's samsikle here reporting to you all live from the busy New York City from your local Dunkin Donuts on 11th & 2nd. (free wifi.. WOO!)

oOmegaOo - i saw you too that day when you saw chard but i didn't want to be super creep approach you

b i z z y -.. the REAL bizzy! i love your outfits. welcome to the future. so glad you're here. ;D

stuntastic - i'm not bringing you back anything!! idk what you want so just hit ralph up.

now it's chardy's turn to check out the future.

photo6wb1.jpg

in the airport before our flight to nyc.

more pics upon our return to the bay!

Can't comment on everything but:

cmirsky, is that a single tshirt, or is that some layering going on there?

b i z z y, loving the color and excessive buttonage on the henly.

junglejane, getting artsy on us? Composition and oufit is nice.

haptronic, your sneakers make me envious.

samsikle, I think it's more creepy that you saw me, but I didn't see you. O_O

Hope the Apple has been good to you both!

junglejane. love it! something about women wearing boots, i just can't get enough. just need tg to come back with her boots and i'll be all set :)

i hate it. all the girls at my school wear these faux sheepskin type of boots. they look like a highheel x ugg collabo. so impractical in okinawa. i might appreciate them if they were worn in the proper context.

Rhythmandsound

thanks!

Well, most of the time I dont list my geat cuz it´s pretty often alot of thrift or some cheap swedish stuff. Nothing to write home about or anything thats really possible to get online.

The jeans are Wrangler 936DEN, slim cowboy cut. New pick up, and I rather like them. Only thing is the colour being pretty light, but it´s a pretty nice variation from ultra dark raw stuff.

The slimmest/tightest jeans I got though, takes some getting used too.