What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

So many good looks on here these days.

Liking the looks of KING, dcrev and 78 despite being very far from my personal style.

Also, kixslf is looking good latley and so is hap.

I also like dokydoky's look despite being somewhat pedestrian... you look like a member of the strokes.

That viskbov scarf is nice, looks like a shemagh. It is the new MCQ skulls scarf.

359961121_e9d22e9b01.jpg

Wayfarers

Polo

Marc Jacobs

Jordans

So many good looks on here these days.

Liking the looks of KING, dcrev and 78 despite being very far from my personal style.

Also, kixslf is looking good latley and so is hap.

I also like dokydoky's look despite being somewhat pedestrian... you look like a member of the strokes.

That viskbov scarf is nice, looks like a shemagh. It is the new MCQ skulls scarf.

359961121_e9d22e9b01.jpg

Wayfarers

Polo

Marc Jacobs

Jordans

i'll say props here. looks better than all your previous, nice mix of shit too. that holden caulfield goes a long way...and into the new...

I've gotta' say that it definitely looks like he's wearing an enormous black hefty-bag. To each their own, but I think it looks a bit comic.

I gotta give props for that outfit 78, very refreshing... if i still had rep to pass i'd hit you up...props on thinkin outside the box.

Thanks homie... I still regret not picking up the army green in the coat thou... I literally had 5 minutes to decide (last night in TKO and the place was closing on me)... I went with the 'safe' choice... the black's pretty intimidating to most...

78 you need to pair that with a nice pair of lace-up boots imo

> Sorry - talking about boots in another thread has me thinking "boots" :]

I totally agree with you... I've been lookin' for some black boots that are less chunky than the vis/red wing/timbs style... last seasons raf simons had some crazy ones with the zippers...

Just wanted to say the details on the coat are amazing. And there are eight pockets, a pack-away hood in the collar and adjustable zip cords at the end and the waist area, oh and the double zip action... 'Parachute Coat' is the real model name... an A-line cut with strips of material, rather than large peices, gives it waves.

Best call was made by a friend, "Garbage bag coat! I'm down!" hahahhaha

coco looking hot

ace something about your style is real clean. Its not even the most original stuff but the way you pull it all together is pretty slick. Like never have i wanted black slim jims...but your posts makes me want them for some reason. Keep it up.