What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Fade to Black

I think some people who haven't seen these brands in real life hold them up on a pedestal and can't really identify that the tag on the inside (or label on the outside) doesn't necessarily mean it looks good

As a side note, I cannot say enough how much i agree with this statement...i think it applies to a lot of men's high fashion, even more so than streetwear. So much stuff that looked great in the shows or whatever just comes across as so mediocre in person...

edit: thanks cult.

sphoxx, that's a cool, very 'photographer' outfit.

i've been pairing down the closet and selling anything i don't use (as you can see in my long running for sale thread)- so while i was doing that i found this yohji yamamoto silk jacket. something i bought maybe 5-6 years ago in a thrift store.

65077cfdd1.jpg

3 zips and the sleeves zip off. was messing around with them and just left it like that

9560941024.jpg

yy jacket

jomon

hemult lang

For the record (just so people don't think I'm commenting without any basis) I also lived in Japan. The first time for only 2 months and the second time for a whole year in 2000-2001.

Agree with most of what you said..I was at uni for a year in Tokyo at around the same time. As soon as I saw those Bape x pepsi buses rolling along omotesandou that was the time I knew bape was played in japan already. haha lucky I had my other favourite brand, wtaps to fall back on..but the new stuff? getting...weaker...going back to yahoo and trying to complete a A/W `01 collection...

inuwan2002img600x4501131325136taps1sl6.jpg

merveilles1129img600x450114952745ln2.jpg

frontier5goimg600x2841146968477pihe0.jpg

Cult- Don't cut down the hair, man, it looks totally awesome. I rock a similar style, really distinctive. I don't think cropped hair meshes as well with gauges and the art-hipster style as the implied mohawk does.

thanks for the comments guys...big pimpin? hahah i think not

is that a h&m hoodie?

if so..what size is it..i'm looking to get one i just need a size reference

yes it is..its a size Med...fits lot different than the first batch of these bc i used to have a white/black size sm, it was more narrow on the width and long on the length

100306.jpg

i had a super-encounter with fellow member sean today after work and some editorial meetings. been taking my tip from milspex today...

supreme

aa + urban outfitters tees

edwins

jordan iv