What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I went to college in Spokane for 5 years ending last year. I really want you to study the clothing people wear in that town. Its about 10 years behind your local suburb. Just look around and have a ball with it! Thought youd never seen JNCO again? Get ready for some fun. Beautiful scenery though.

Gonzaga?

My grandparents have lived in Spokane ever since ive been alive so i know the area pretty well. Deffinetly beautiful even if it is a little backwards.

xcoldricex - what did i tell you? haha

And the journey continues...

Mt. Rushmore

Me looking like a douchebag

Franco Ziche Cashmere Sweater

Green Tee

PBJ's

Alife Slips

27y4ufa.jpg

haha4.jpg

driving cap

VW scarf

skull t

vintage black wool blazer/jacket

vintage elgin pocket watch and chain

Oni 01s -- awesome denims

Alden Indy Boots

i was thinking railroad engineer/conductor/james dean

where did you get those oni's? which one are those, just the regular yellow back pocket ones?

Long time, no post. Date tonight. Gonna be cooler, bustin out the red riders....

Lithium homme red riders jacket

Julius cashmere/cotten v-neck cut & sew

Julius silver dog-tag necklace

Lad Musician skinny black jeans

Julius Engineer boots

picture1tg6.jpg

picture2je4.jpg

parté

certain that an outfit almost identical to this has been posted before, but what can you do.

acne cardi

fpxalistair mckimm

dior

Nice to see you posting nairb. I've always admird the Acne cardigans but they seem so expensive for the quality! How much did it run you?

that's really funny, where would you get the impression that i was a devout follower of

cdg, yohji, or any of the antwerp 6 designers? certainly from my tons of posts about them, right? gee, they must have been erased from the board, because i cannot, for the life of me, find them. can you find them for me?

sorry, i mistook you for someone else. i could've sworn i saw you post about some stale 9th wave drapy ann demeulemeester wannabe drab gray shit with artfully placed holes and important pockets, but i guess i was wrong. mea culpa.

however, i'd like to take you up on your offer. nothing thrills me more than being able to work on something creative. maybe we can get together and figure out what developers we want to attract to 'Thrilliamsburg' to push out those pesky niggers and spics that always crowd the streets and keep us from being able to walk home at night safely, or maybe we can try to figure out what ironic dead rapper reference is going to be de rigeur next week, so that we can impress all of our white-washed friends who think that dead rappers are tres chic. or, maybe, if we really want to push it, we can wear t-shirts by rappers that are still alive - and kill them the week after we've worn the shirt!

how about a grocery store that doesn't accept food stamps? that'll probably push the rest of them out. is that what you expected me to say? because the implication of your post is that by choosing to live in a cheap apartment close to the city, i'm a rabid racist hellbent on the eradication of anyone darker than yellow. i have enough liberal guilt as it is without some dilettante whose politics are informed by the boondocks, a wikipedia entry on howard zinn, and village voice editorials ranting about my choice of address on a FASHION forum. cheers.