What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

junglejane, sorry for this off topic question but what model phone is that? it looks like a RAZR but the pictures look a lot better than my V3M

it's the V3x, i think it´s unreleased in the US (there isn't videocalling tecnology yet). And yes the camera phone is pretty good, 2.0 megapixels

i for one like the bag. rogues gallery's screens are always very well done imo. i think the skull and crossbones offsets the the rest of your outfit nicely. not a look everyone could pull off but that goes for most of your stuff. maybe skulls are a bit overdone these days but i dont see how it makes him look younger. that sounds like something someone who wears a tie to work would say. :P maybe if it was some cartoony paul frank skull but that RG print looks like a drawing from a anatomy book, very well done. it might be better if it was grey on black though.

a few semi-recent ones...

WDYWT280406.jpgWDYWT100606.jpgWDYWT240806.jpg

1: nudie slim jim dry black, suffocation surgery of impalement tshirt, calibre cardigan, creative recreation cesario lo

2: APC new standard, fred perry polo, calibre cardigan, vans chukka

3: trovata chinos, topman tee, saba henley, schwipe hood, h&m bag, nike blazer 73 hi

the twisted prep blazers, the grey ones (there was a burgundy c/w also), are pretty much exactly the same grey as yours, had a pink swoosh, never seen a pair of blazer 73s in the same grey thats all

sweet shoes either way:)

darkanimal:

EGADS man...your n(n) repaired cardigan...is this new? I saw one like it at Jeffrey's and considered picking it up. sweet fit, man.

Haha yes it's new, I was at Jeffreys during my lunch break earlier to kill time, but I got them at the N(N) store at Washington St.

I am not a troll.

darkanimal: can you spell o-v-e-r-k-i-l-l? way too much going on. Those boots and that messenger bag are just silly. if you can afford/find out about n(n) and cloak etc, why would you try to look like a 14 year old goth? Not punk at all.

penfold: looks pretty good. Am I an asshole because my first instinct is thinking you look good in spite of those tsubis, rather than just plain looking good? yeah, probably.

jpgm: all of those look really good. excellent taste. A+.

ktothe: it's good but the second one really does look gay. I think wider stripes and not having the tongues of your shoes out would help. Serious.

cultpop: now that is a ballsy, 24/7 embrace of hipsterdom you got going, an, uh, I think it deserves some respect. I mean, most people who could be described as "hipsters" wax on and on about how they're not hipsters, swear to god, stick a needle (from their shitty turntable they bought at urban) in their eye, but you just say "fuck it, I like what I like, if you don't, you don't."

well that's all I feel like saying. Maybe I'll post some pictures sometime.

I am not a troll.

darkanimal: can you spell o-v-e-r-k-i-l-l? way too much going on. Those boots and that messenger bag are just silly. if you can afford/find out about n(n) and cloak etc, why would you try to look like a 14 year old goth? Not punk at all.

penfold: looks pretty good. Am I an asshole because my first instinct is thinking you look good in spite of those tsubis, rather than just plain looking good? yeah, probably.

jpgm: all of those look really good. excellent taste. A+.

ktothe: it's good but the second one really does look gay. I think wider stripes and not having the tongues of your shoes out would help. Serious.

cultpop: now that is a ballsy, 24/7 embrace of hipsterdom you got going, an, uh, I think it deserves some respect. I mean, most people who could be described as "hipsters" wax on and on about how they're not hipsters, swear to god, stick a needle (from their shitty turntable they bought at urban) in their eye, but you just say "fuck it, I like what I like, if you don't, you don't."

well that's all I feel like saying. Maybe I'll post some pictures sometime.

why would you sign up just to post this shit