What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

wanted to try the scarf.

27xo31t.jpg

can even rock it with a fitted what?!

27xo45w.jpg

uc/uc/sarti/45rpm/cdiem.

Absolutely killer, Coldrice.

Personally, I'd like to see maybe either a skinny jean with same wide boots, or perhaps boots that don't open up at the top and keep a sleeker silhouette (spelling?) with the same fit jeans.

I just think that making one of the two "slimmer" might keep the bottom half a little dressier to really work with the blazer.

I think this is probably one of the most creative looks I've seen recently IMO, it's really the epitome of what I try and do myself with the "streetwear x goth x preppy / dressed up" look that I've been working on, and as near as I can tell this is about as nice as I can imagine it looking.

Personally, I'd like to see maybe either a skinny jean with same wide boots, or perhaps boots that don't open up at the top and keep a sleeker silhouette (spelling?) with the same fit jeans.

I just think that making one of the two "slimmer" might keep the bottom half a little dressier to really work with the blazer.

thanks for feedback. yeah i agree, but i'm too lazy to buy a new pair of black jeans- i also have wide thighs so finding a skinny jean that doesn't crush my thighs will be a challenge. trying to break these sorahiko's in (they'r emaking progress) otherwise i'd of worn some ccp pants. alternatively, i could just tuck the boots in, but it wouldn't look as good. and about your last point- i don't think i go for the dressy look much, i like it a little rough and sloppy. haha.

you remind me of Daniel Wu, good shit.

unfortunately, minus the muscles... :(

Nara! Dude. What up bro. Good looks. Nice to see you on SF.

genki? remember our encounter with ya-kyim? so random...seems like they are on the rise now innit?

nara, what jeans are those? like the fit, the ring might be a little too black and large for me though.

04 a/w diors. i love the ring because it's so big!

I think this is probably one of the most creative looks I've seen recently IMO, it's really the epitome of what I try and do myself with the "streetwear x goth x preppy / dressed up" look that I've been working on, and as near as I can tell this is about as nice as I can imagine it looking.

No way. The wide silhouette is great because it gives contrast to the narrow boots and top. Personally I've seen coldrice's fit in jeans in person and I think it suits him perfectly. This is all around dope.

unfortunately, minus the muscles... :(

genki? remember our encounter with ya-kyim? so random...seems like they are on the rise now innit?

04 a/w diors. i love the ring because it's so big!

Yeah, They just released a new album a couple months back. Hope to see you in Japan sometime again!

Coldricexx:

I mean its different but I think you got too many styles combined. Like for example those awesome 45 RPMs should fit with looser shit, the new era (wtf?) again with stuff like ghostface wears, the UC stuff goes better with skinny jeans imo. You do kinda look like some of the UC Aoyama staff tho, who wear their shit baggy but personally I think they look kinda weak. Just my opinion tho, you got some damn nice stuff, I would just personally breaki it up into different fitouts rather than wear all those together.

You do kinda look like some of the UC Aoyama staff tho, who wear their shit baggy but personally I think they look kinda weak.

uc shit is all baggy- at least everything i've seen in person and have tried on. i have to size down to make it remotely fitted. where is that store by the way? i could never find it. and the new era was for fun and i think it actually works.

anyway, i'm glad people are giving their opinions.

werdtoyourmoms - nice, but i think the clarks are too wide for the outfit.

it looks fine on his left foot, but on his right foot it looks gigantic. maybe its the angle.

i think its the angle - his right leg has been cropped so you cant see the entire right leg of his jeans, thus making the shoes appear comparitively larger.

i think they look great.

uc shit is all baggy- at least everything i've seen in person and have tried on. i have to size down to make it remotely fitted. where is that store by the way? i could never find it. and the new era was for fun and i think it actually works.

jake-1.jpg

like this is how I think UC should be worn, I was at the store when Jake picked up that jacket and he just had to try on a couple of sizes to get the size right. You can wear UC stuff fitted, but yeah you`re right it gets done in looser sizes aswell, unlike some brands.

oh yeah, for the UC store location, check the SF map! Remember that? : )