What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Long time, no post. Date tonight. Gonna be cooler, bustin out the red riders....

Lithium homme red riders jacket

Julius cashmere/cotten v-neck cut & sew

Julius silver dog-tag necklace

Lad Musician skinny black jeans

Julius Engineer boots

picture1tg6.jpg

picture2je4.jpg

That is fucking fantastic! How much did that jacket run (I remember you posted when you first got it)? Also do you have a any pictures on the fit of the LM jeans?

Nice to see you posting nairb. I've always admird the Acne cardigans but they seem so expensive for the quality! How much did it run you?

thanks verb, its been awhile.

the cardigan wasn't so bad, its from '04 so I can't quite remember about the price, but i think it was ~100 or so. You're right about the quality though, its not quite there, but I love it nonetheless.

Long time, no post. Date tonight. Gonna be cooler, bustin out the red riders....

Lithium homme red riders jacket

Julius cashmere/cotten v-neck cut & sew

Julius silver dog-tag necklace

Lad Musician skinny black jeans

Julius Engineer boots

picture1tg6.jpg

picture2je4.jpg

that red jacket and boots = love hotel

where did you get those oni's? which one are those, just the regular yellow back pocket ones?

they have yellow back pocket stiching, very subtle. the other version had the selvedge attached to the back pockets which looked pretty cool, but it looked too bold for what I want the jeans for.

these are the denims I have:

img1059903798.jpeg

They are very thick and have a great texture to them, the pictures don't do them justice.

i picked them up at Blue in Green in NYC.

IMO the jeans could be worn much better, not sure what it is but they look very basic. also the color/pattern combination on the scarf and tee is a bit too much. oh and I'm not hating, just saying my opinion. the pocket watch is of course a nice touch.

The Onis look very clean because my jacket is buttoned up. The poor lighting in the pic doesn't allow you to see much of the contrast in the Onis. I think I agree that the t shirt/bandana was a bit much. I'm thinking of getting a darkblue denim workshirt...

http://historypreservation.com/hpassociates/sugarcane_2.php

they have yellow back pocket stiching, very subtle. the other version had the selvedge attached to the back pockets which looked pretty cool, but it looked too bold for what I want the jeans for.

these are the denims I have:

img1059903798.jpeg

They are very thick and have a great texture to them, the pictures don't do them justice.

i picked them up at Blue in Green in NYC.

yeah, i had those but i just sold them to TITO b/c the waist was too big, will def go back and get another pair once things settle down.

where can i find that misits skull shirt w/ the gold front?

Even though it's a fucking travesty...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Diamond-Supply-Co-supreme-undftd-anything-sweatshirt-L_W0QQitemZ150029140085QQihZ005QQcategoryZ57988QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For the record, another t-shirt company (possibly Lush Life) did the exact same thing with the Crimson Ghost skull before Diamond did it.

wow ur lady friend is hella cute ..

her skirt looks like yuna ito's skirt in her debut pv :)

is debut the name of the song?

I wanna youtube that! hahaha

Yeah, it's really hard being an ocean away from her right now icon9.gif one of life's tests I suppose.

how about a grocery store that doesn't accept food stamps? that'll probably push the rest of them out. is that what you expected me to say? because the implication of your post is that by choosing to live in a cheap apartment close to the city, i'm a rabid racist hellbent on the eradication of anyone darker than yellow. i have enough liberal guilt as it is without some dilettante whose politics are informed by the boondocks, a wikipedia entry on howard zinn, and village voice editorials ranting about my choice of address on a FASHION forum. cheers.

my politics are informed. chiefly, by being a minority born and raised in new york who has seen more than a fair share of his friends and family displaced by the rapid gentrification of neighborhoods all across the city. i am about as far from a dilettante as you could get- and shallow generalizations about the socio-political and economic implications of gentrification from cartoons, white faux-radicals, and a poorly-written rag are the last places i'd look to.

so, fine. you're cool. you've got your liberal guilt firmly entrenched in your heart. but i'm wary of anyone whose FASHION choices and address mark him as a part of an entire generation's worth of white and asian kids who use irony and an over-sharpened wit to mask the fact that growing up well-to-do has left them without an aim in life.

Even though it's a fucking travesty...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Diamond-Supply-Co-supreme-undftd-anything-sweatshirt-L_W0QQitemZ150029140085QQihZ005QQcategoryZ57988QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For the record, another t-shirt company (possibly Lush Life) did the exact same thing with the Crimson Ghost skull before Diamond did it.

do you hate it when people ask you that? 'cause i PM'ed you once about it and assumed you were sick of people asking so i didn't try again

my politics are informed. chiefly, by being a minority born and raised in new york who has seen more than a fair share of his friends and family displaced by the rapid gentrification of neighborhoods all across the city. i am about as far from a dilettante as you could get- and shallow generalizations about the socio-political and economic implications of gentrification from cartoons, white faux-radicals, and a poorly-written rag are the last places i'd look to.

so, fine. you're cool. you've got your liberal guilt firmly entrenched in your heart. but i'm wary of anyone whose FASHION choices and address mark him as a part of an entire generation's worth of white and asian kids who use irony and an over-sharpened wit to mask the fact that growing up well-to-do has left them without an aim in life.

what is your deal, why to do you waste your time giving a fuck about this, are you saying that you have more right to live in NY than say for example me because I wasn't born there? I'm sorry that you spend so much time upset at gentrification but isn't that just the natural way of any very large city. Things change, shit happens sometims people can't afford to live where they have for a long time, it's not a big deal. It's stupid to think no one should ever move to NY, and I'm so jealous of your awesome authetic NY life experiences that have entitled you to be a jackass..

(i don't live in brooklyn, but i imagine you hate the east village as well)