What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

TOY LOVE! What a great band ... That's when Chris Knox was really on fire, still, I do like his newer stuff

i love chris knox...he lives round the corner from me and im always all star struck when i see him even though hes one ugly son ...him and shane carter get me every time:o

Knox and Carter, total legends ... Sneaky Feelings are still my fav Flying Nun band however

img002622lf.jpg

No photoshop on this comp afdgsadf.

yoko d

new cures

vhite vans

Hey dnnsmanace, how many sizes did you size down on those New Cures?? I'm thinking about getting a pair but I'm not sure whether to go 2 or 3 sizes down because they already seem so slim fitting...

people give me that 'what year are you in highschool' shit all the time, but only when im being introduced and im sitting down. i get the last laugh when i stand up and tower over those condescending mofos

dont even stress'r bro...just think of it this way, when youre 80 years old youll be able to hit on all the hot & slutty 60 year old chicks...score! ;)

Guest Airjamie

My only response to the whole amp thing is.....................

blackstackfront2.jpg

Eat volume. 80 watts (thats right 80). One channel. 4 x EL34. 6x12 cab. They wrote amplifier worship about this amp. No shit. If its good enough for stephen O'malley, its good enough for me.

Guest Airjamie
wow!...eye candy...Matamp used to manufacture Orange amps if I'm not mistaken...they are really hard to come by in Toronto...is it yours?

No the one in the picture is off of the site, mine is identical as far as the head is concerned but the cabinet is an electric amps 6x12. As far as being able to find one, thats a total bitch, I bought one after hearing the guy from cursed play through one. Although if i am not mistaken they are from candada, might want to look them up, nice dudes im sure theyd let you test it out at a gig or some shit.

My only response to the whole amp thing is.....................

blackstackfront2.jpg

Eat volume. 80 watts (thats right 80). One channel. 4 x EL34. 6x12 cab. They wrote amplifier worship about this amp. No shit. If its good enough for stephen O'malley, its good enough for me.

CRUNCH!

andrewfuncrew, are those lee 101z's in that picture? you size down from your normal waist for those? great fit.

they are actually girls lee 101z's

i found them on sale at atrium in ny for $40, couldn't pass

they are strange, i guess its a really wide cut in the waist/crotch area

so they dont exactly fit like womens jeans

they are a size 29x33 and are getting kinda loose around the waist after 4months

i usually wear about a 31x30