What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Ha! I repped him and told him the same exact thing!

Me today:

Ben Sherman

Okinawas

Visvim

IMG_0594.jpg

Nope: Changed my mind. . . Not wearing the Visvims...wearing these instead. Everytime I put on the Visvims I end up taking them off because they're just a little too narrow in the toe box for me! Size 10, worn once....$100 shipped....who wants them...(I'll supermarket them in a second....will be on my sig)

IMG_0595.jpg

This dude always be killin' it on a consistent basis.

^^wow Kiya, it's a good thing you don't have the skull 5010xx's in size 30... otherwise I'd be having serious wallet-impulse-control issues right now.

Woo! It's actually cold enough to wear a sweatshirt!

img0689yy0.jpg

**edit: brought brightness and contrast up a bit to account for camera's unwillingness to take a photo bright enough to see the difference between sweatshirt and jeans

Endovanera

Every Time I Die

Iron Army

Chucks

tang - thanks holmes! I've been eyeing more and more these last few days - 'taps, vsvm, nbhd has a knee length gore fucker that's just boss (with the matching gore pants!), svg, cdg... aaahhhh... there's too many here!

selegna - fuckin eh... and a general comment about the roll ups... I think it really only suits the large pants/trousers - the Yohji/Sander look - not with the extra nut-huggers...

soepom - nice mic n' Gershwin... like woah.

Ha! I repped him and told him the same exact thing!

Me today:

Ben Sherman

Okinawas

IMG_0595.jpg

Butchered the quote to try and save space. +repped for this fit in particular, though I haven't disliked a single one of your's yet. I've got the same BS shirt too, almost wore it today, and glad I didn't.

So, first time posting in waywt, and as a relative denim-noob I'm at a disadvantage. Good summer job = better wardrobe, but it'll be a while before I have my first pair of raw :o. These things are beat up work jeans, but they work. Anyways, here we go:

dscn7670qw2.jpg

Fake-bans

Ben Sherman s/s

Guess watch

H&M belt

Levi's 514

Sperry Largos