What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

excuse the shitty cell phone pic

fallen hoodie

AA t shirt

dior 19cm

globe slip ons

Photo-0010.jpg

i like the way this outfit looks and i get the half skate thing or whatever, but those shoes have gotta go. i just have to ask why? :confused:

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a complete groupie, but that white dress makes me think of greek goddesses.

it looks like she's gonna sprout wings and fly away.

i like that shirt ^^^

Thanks! Standard American Apparel fare. Although I'm not sure if they're still selling them in red (I have black, too). I like them!

Who? - I love those Keds, too. Never seen them before but I was just looking on their website - they're pretty sick! If I had the disposable income and was in the States I'd be having a hard time convincing myself to not order them right now!

to the favorite coffee joint, and then a "lup sup bar", and the ministry of sound.

wdyw_36.jpg

bossini (the new AA wannabe)

headporter

skulls

vans x neckface.

inspiration for what to do w/ my Neckface vans... A+

sl*t i'm lovin' your air stewardess outfit! in fact i saw a vintage air stewardess hat at the attic sometime ago and was thinking of getting it! looks great on you though. :) by the way, it's not right that you two have such cool mise en scene at work.

bizzy that fit is ethereal.

oie plongin go lup sup bar boh jio!

waywt0502mx4.jpg

argentum earring

zara l/s tee

p.o.a halterneck/overall/skirt thing

obey birdie pin

denim dunk hi

The exposed leg and dunk hi combo that you're sporting is one of my favourite things about summer - I think this looks great!

argentum earring

zara l/s tee

p.o.a halterneck/overall/skirt thing

obey birdie pin

denim dunk hi

very nice soepom, how much?

how much what? did the outfit cost?

not much... for all the things listed, it's approx 230USD. the rings i'm wearing cost almost three times of the whole outfit though. but worth every cent 'cos they're hand made/designed by my favourite local jeweller.

but the bottom line is, what does it matter how much it costs?

i wear what i like. i dont give a fuck about hype or what anyone else thinks.
would you be happier if i wore diors and vans tomorrow? i have plenty of pairs if that is what you want me to do.

:confused: