What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Dddhoonngo (or whatever) - best fit so far! I dig the overshirt!

From a while ago, just never posted.

Thrift T

Thrift button-up

APC NS

Dassler

Amd here's Coachella recovery mode. Still trying to figure out how to rock these shoes. Small cuffs working? At least until I get them hemmed, this is the best I can do.

Thrift T

AA hoodie

APC NS

Nike

dsc05960uu9.jpgdsc05967rg9.jpg

AM/PM

-supreme grey camp cap/grey fine gauge beanie

-supreme white/lavander no justice baseball knit tee/neighborhood x fragment design blue chambray l/s shirt

-supreme grey chino work pants

-vans syndicate dark shadow half cabs-perf series (004)

t_z

hap i love how those boots are so well-scuffed.

flip flops are practical in this climate. plongin just keep it real - just don't you start rockin crocs...

morning - west coast swing dance workshop with so you think you can dance? winner, benji schwimmer:

img0094br6.jpg

dancing panda tee, mango capris (not shown)

i've never watched the show nor heard of him till he came to town as a guest star for the local equivalent called the dancefloor. all the same, it was a good class.

night - to work on labour day:

waywt0501rn5.jpg

topshop scarf

brandless camisole

joey colourdrives

argentum belt

tangerine bronze pointy flats

anyone 'round here who puts on expensive kicks to go for a prata supper would be a real dickhead, probably with lotsa shoes but no friends...

this is exactly what i'm talking about. i deem it very unnecessary to not wear flipflops to a very casual and informal supper around here. just ask felix.;)

all of my friends hate flip flops as much as I do, maybe more

your point being? good for you and your friends. but nobody really cares about what you and your friends like and dislike.

I feel sad for you; having one less alternative type of footwear cause you "hate" it. next time you head to the beach, I hope you won't be a hypocrital and put flipflops on. and if you do, remember this conversation, cause you'd be a blatant hypocrite.

i wear shoes everywhere i go. i hate slippers. i think thats why i have no friends.

thats probably true. and thats why you have 3 pairs of havaianas which ive seen you wear out to supper on many occassions.

i know you like to oppose the systems, but it doesnt hurt to keep some things generic yo. but heyyy, thats you! you're special! different! down with the government cause we all live in a yellow submarine.

soepom, haha flipflops keep it real for sure in the singapura. crocs are for kids and crackheads.

this is so clean, but quick question

how do you manage to not have the hem of the s5000vx drag under your shoes...with my converse it happens all the time and its driving me crazy

easy, i had BiG hem them for me ;-)

easy, i had BiG hem them for me ;-)

ah...well that makes perfect sense

thanks for the reply...much appreciated

480565460_b916f97947.jpg

CDG* | DH 19 | Vans

* A bit loose in the sleeves for my liking so the tailor's looking into slimming them down...

tang - ya fuckin illed it again.

what's that camera?

img4262gm7.jpg

I think this looks extremely sloppy. I'm sure the items are worth a crap lot of money but it all just looks sloppy. I'd get the sleeves on the jacket taken in. And wouldn't recommend tucking in the jeans since the leg opening in fairly wide and the boots should have a higher profile.

I think this looks extremely sloppy. I'm sure the items are worth a crap lot of money but it all just looks sloppy. I'd get the sleeves on the jacket taken in. And wouldn't recommend tucking in the jeans since the leg opening in fairly wide and the boots should have a higher profile.

point taken. the end of the sleeves of the jacket can actually be buttoned in, i just prefer them out. as far as the tuck, it was a half assed job and i didn't feel like tucking them in all the way.

P1030697.jpg

Emporio Armani scarf

local label crimson sheath dress

black patterned tights

Topshop vintage repro kitten heels

Art by Korean artist Yim Ja-Hyuk

P1030701.jpg

Pablo Picasso debuts tonight...