4.jpg

only comes once a year.

undsclotxacuwovens.jpg

mishka.

maden noir.

uniqlo.

chucks.

mishka.jpg

uniqlo vintage chino have a wonderful fit.

have a good day.

dope shit homie!

and yeah I went all out for 4/20 too...

sl*t - looks good, but change up the footwear, I HATE flats like that, it'd look much much better with a pair of heels, imo.

I like heels too, but most of the time I go for comfort when it comes to work. :)

So Kixslf's room is unbelievable. TV will be set up on the white stand to the left next Monday. (My room is on the other side of the wall)

mikeyabove003.jpg

nice set up guys. i like the jeans on the wall too. in fact, had my SExIHs been too small, I was really considering mounting them under glass. i mean hell $400, only 23 made. i think it could qualify as art, so to speak.

nice set up guys. i like the jeans on the wall too. in fact, had my SExIHs been too small, I was really considering mounting them under glass. i mean hell $400, only 23 made. i think it could qualify as art, so to speak.

Frame em after you wear em out. That way, you art will be partly contributed by you.

Partly inspired by termitezee's matching and sidneylo's pinroll + bape sta and my favorite hoodie for effect. The canes are too short, so I'm going to have to pinroll them everytime I wear them. And I'm holding some Samurais and SDAs to show my teach my friend about Japanese denim.

CIMG0851.jpg

Supreme beanie

Gimme 5 m-65

Random grey Sony shirt from I got from the Sony rep camping outside of Circuit City for the PS3

Supreme El Martillo backpack

Sugar Cane Edo Ai

Bape sta

What I wanted to wear, but it was too hot for the hoody

CIMG0852.jpg

44hc12p.jpg

out to the pub with the roomie to tip a pitcher

on B1LLY HOYLE

Supreme Green Arc

Evisu X Puma hard wash

Nike Footscape woven 360

on me

Loose army surplus knit hat

vintage western tee

hm hoodie

tanner belt

skull 5010xx 6X6

jacks

Partly inspired by termitezee's matching and sidneylo's pinroll + bape sta and my favorite hoodie for effect. The canes are too short, so I'm going to have to pinroll them everytime I wear them. And I'm holding some Samurais and SDAs to show my teach my friend about Japanese denim.

CIMG0851.jpg

Supreme beanie

Gimme 5 m-65

Random grey Sony shirt from I got from the Sony rep camping outside of Circuit City for the PS3

Supreme El Martillo backpack

Sugar Cane Edo Ai

Bape sta

What I wanted to wear, but it was too hot for the hoody

CIMG0852.jpg

im sorry, but the pinrolls that high showing off yur white socks with no peek of ankles and bapes...just looks nasty. lose the socks. or the shoes. or the jeans (since its too short). or maybe try pinrolling em tighter? cause they just look rolled up and not pinrolled.

everything on the top half of you looks great though.

im sorry, but the pinrolls that high showing off yur white socks with no peek of ankles and bapes...just looks nasty. lose the socks. or the shoes. or the jeans (since its too short). or maybe try pinrolling em tighter? cause they just look rolled up and not pinrolled.

everything on the top half of you looks great though.

Thanks for the dos and don'ts of pinrolling. I really wasn't sure what worked.

time to put some white back in this thread. post em up whiteys.

471079918_3e8a39491b.jpg

recon NE

major league infidel

pro club

supreme solid khaki chino shorts (no vis)

syndicate half cabs (no vis)

g-shock frogman (no vis)

parasmock (no vis)