What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

lacoste sneakers after 2002 are goofy.

chistoper lemaire had good vision. the french cut polos are great whilst the rest of the ready to wear is doo doo. the barney's/lacoste polo was good.

I couldn`t give a fuck about Lacoste`s cache and history or whatever actually those lacoste sneakers he was wearing just looked like total shit.

I mean think euro puma driving shoes combined with merrel climbing shoes x even more shitness = those shoes.

To the guy that was wearing them I think the reason they got hated on is because you got mostly North Americans/British/Aussies/NZers on these boards and non European sneaker buyers I think generally like some volume in their sole, ie something solid and thick, not `low profile` like those Lacoste shoes you were wearing.

Helllaaaa creepy. I can't say that Hap creeps me out quite as much as that scene in that movie.

And SMURFEN...the shoes are dope. I need to find myself a solid pair of simple kicks like that when the gang heads to SF. I was thinking a pair of Jack Purcells but the more and more I see them...the more I want something a little different.

Definitely nice though.

Yeah, those shoes are killing it. Mind if I ask what they are? And the military coat while i'm at it...

I think that's a Gap M65 from the womens' side of the store. It looks better and better every time I see it...

Yeah I agree the first milspex pisstake was funny this second one with the bball is getting on the creepy side for sure. Dont u got anything better to do than dress up like people on the board? fuck you got a job Mike?

umm the second one which felix quoted was from last summer, I think he just pulled it for comparison as he thought it was really you in the first pic.

getting ready to deal with bargain hunter shit heads at 6 am [this morning].

and the shoes might not look like they work with this, BUT THEY DO.

Love the shoes, but I personally would have left them at home to avoid being scuffed by said bargainwhiners.