THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

what's normail weight? 13oz? and what do you mean they're no FH's?

Its 14.25 oz. japanese denim, produced by an Australian company. They have two cuts, one slim, one looser. They're very nice jeans, and if you're looking for black jeans, they're a good option...but if I was picking between the two, Flat Head would win. A variety of cuts, nicer details, and the denim fades much nicer. My personal opinions of course. ;)

ok, This is going to seem obvious ... a pair of dior 21cm mij vs acne max raws... at about 50 dollars difference in price... I know the dior's denim is way nicer, but I'm concerned with the fit,, and rise. I'm short 5'6 and not used to wearing denim with a longer rise... also both would be heemd to around a 30" inseam. Do the diors look good on shorter people with an average build? or is there another jean with nicer denim that you would recommend ( low rise, very dark, slim/straight leg)?

ok, This is going to seem obvious ... a pair of dior 21cm mij vs acne max raws... at about 50 dollars difference in price... I know the dior's denim is way nicer, but I'm concerned with the fit,, and rise. I'm short 5'6 and not used to wearing denim with a longer rise... also both would be heemd to around a 30" inseam. Do the diors look good on shorter people with an average build? or is there another jean with nicer denim that you would recommend ( low rise, very dark, slim/straight leg)?

no help?...........