THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Ok, I'm stumped, so I'm enlisting the help of this thread. Basically, I'm going to be making my next purchase soon and I'm torn between the SExIH01 and the KMW Rocker. I'm looking for a very slim to skinny fit, so it's either to be a 30 in the IH or a 29 in the KMWs.

The thought of some lovely 21oz denim on the IH is my main reason for wanting them; however the lack of crease and fading definition this denim seems to acquire is slightly off putting. The rockers seem to be an easier choice, but I'm really not a fan of the coin pocket selvage and the fact they're only 13oz. Other than that I like the look of them. Price is not an issue, so what do you guys think?

Edit: Also considering Dior 19cm, in which I think I'd take a 28, but am I right in remembering the inseam is very long, i.e. ~37"?

Hi all, I have APC new cures and Skull 5010xx (7x6) and am looking for something maybe a little bit skinnier/slimmer...so far I am considering PBJ 005s or maybe Diors...thoughts or suggestions??

(p.s. I am female, if that changes your suggestions any...ie, not really into anti-fit in the seat)

Hi all, I have APC new cures and Skull 5010xx (7x6) and am looking for something maybe a little bit skinnier/slimmer...so far I am considering PBJ 005s or maybe Diors...thoughts or suggestions??

(p.s. I am female, if that changes your suggestions any...ie, not really into anti-fit in the seat)

Hmmm...you've got some of the skinniest stuff out there....maybe Skull Linda's?

just got a pair of H&M organic cotton overdyed black jeans for $30.... 30% off $40

the denim feels not bad... seems like better quality than the typical H&M jeans (sliqs) but def not as good as some other stuff I have... (uniqlo, nudie)

any have any comments on these? tried them?

should i return them and get some more expensive overdyed blacks? (recommendations?)

just got a pair of H&M organic cotton overdyed black jeans for $30.... 30% off $40

the denim feels not bad... seems like better quality than the typical H&M jeans (sliqs) but def not as good as some other stuff I have... (uniqlo, nudie)

any have any comments on these? tried them?

should i return them and get some more expensive overdyed blacks? (recommendations?)

keep...enjoy...learn

had my samurai s5000vx for about 2 weeks now. barely get any wear on them...

should i hemmed them to 32 or 34???

i'm 5'5" - 5'6" 130lbs

when i got my samurai i had them hemmed to a 34.5 , after many washes they are now about a 31 inch inseam.

tell you the truth im just answering cause you got a messed up screen name.

OKAY I need to get some black jeans.

I tried on the Dior blacks at Barneys and I love them and they're about $250.

BUUUUT I already have a pair of Diors in indigo, and I'm thinking I might want to try something else out, like the black Samurai's.

GUIDE ME OH GREAT SUPERFUTURE

not exactly sure. i know the reds are wider and from the fit pics that ive seen a bit too wide for me. if i got onis i would have to figure out what size to get as ive read they stretch a good amount. the pbj 005s look to be too slim for me if i was to choose between the 005 and 003, but im not sure how the 003 and blues compare to each other. just seeing what others thought.

thanks

not exactly sure. i know the reds are wider and from the fit pics that ive seen a bit too wide for me. if i got onis i would have to figure out what size to get as ive read they stretch a good amount. the pbj 005s look to be too slim for me if i was to choose between the 005 and 003, but im not sure how the 003 and blues compare to each other. just seeing what others thought.

thanks

Tried all of these on I believe. My recollection is 005 < Blue < 003 < Red. The 003s are closer to the reds and the blues are closer to the 005s. The 003 I tried on was kind of a basic straight leg fit (on me) and the Red was just slightly loose. The Blues and 005s were both slim.

how would you compare the fit to say

okinawas

nando sorahikos

nandoxnandos or

edo ai's

thats about all i have left to compare to after selling everything to resize. (that is if you have tried on any of these other pairs...)

how would you compare the fit to say

okinawas

nando sorahikos

nandoxnandos or

edo ai's

thats about all i have left to compare to after selling everything to resize. (that is if you have tried on any of these other pairs...)

Only tried on the Okinawa and it was like 4 months before I tried on the rest, but IIRC it's around the 003? I'd trust measurements more than me though.

chan you thinking of getting those oni's? ;)

looking into it. just havent decided yet

Only tried on the Okinawa and it was like 4 months before I tried on the rest, but IIRC it's around the 003? I'd trust measurements more than me though.

yea thats what i think im going to have to do, but i like hearing from first person perspectives if possible. they can tell so much more than just the numbers