THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

So, I'm getting the nudie slim jim dry black coateds (nudie is the cheapest) and I want to know if I should get the 32 or 34 inseam..I am 5' 5", and I figured I might as well buy the bigger one, because I can always get it hemmed.

Anyone know any other details about the sjdbc, such as how much they stretch, or how much the tagged size is different than the actual size?

I wear a size 31 5507xx skull and I just don't want the thighs to be too big on the sj.

www.mynudies.com

Its a hypebeast brand...you might find some info on them in Supershopper...and they might know the quality of their denim, but when I've seen it in stores, it wasn't anything special.

Can someone recommend me a pair with the following spec please...

Low rise... have to sit on the hips and be much less than 15" back rise, as I'm totally sick of saggy arse jeans (I'm petite).

Regular fit

Straight leg

Preferably less than $200, but not a necessity as I'm going to have to save up for them anyway.

I like my Nudie RRs without the bootcut and the saggy crotch. Even Steven doesn't look like the rise is low enough. I might check them out, but I might just steer clear of Nudie.

Earnest Sewn Fulton looked good in the pic I saw, but the rear rise is quoted at 15"... same as my RR... no good.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

So, I have a dilema on my hands, albeit a good dilema to have.

I have narrowed down to the following...but am unsure of what to go for.

S0500XX

S710XX

or FH 3001

I only want them w/ arcs and tabs so I'm willing to do the proxy/order from Japan thing.

I just can't really decide...though I'm leaning a bit more towards either of the Samurai...

So, I have a dilema on my hands, albeit a good dilema to have.

I have narrowed down to the following...but am unsure of what to go for.

S0500XX

S710XX

or FH 3001

I only want them w/ arcs and tabs so I'm willing to do the proxy/order from Japan thing.

I just can't really decide...though I'm leaning a bit more towards either of the Samurai...

Personally, I'd go for the 500's...the other two are a bit slim for me. Plus, great denim.

if i usually wear ksubi joey and nudie thin finns, should i get APC cures or New Cures? whats the difference? i cant try it in melbourne since no store stocks it (cactus jam does but they dont have it until roughly this december..)

if i usually wear ksubi joey and nudie thin finns, should i get APC cures or New Cures? whats the difference? i cant try it in melbourne since no store stocks it (cactus jam does but they dont have it until roughly this december..)

I think the new cure has a narrower cut in the leg than the cure. You may want to ask this in the APC thread if you haven't already...someone in there should know. ;)

Can someone recommend me a pair with the following spec please...

Low rise... have to sit on the hips and be much less than 15" back rise, as I'm totally sick of saggy arse jeans (I'm petite).

Regular fit

Straight leg

Preferably less than $200, but not a necessity as I'm going to have to save up for them anyway.

I like my Nudie RRs without the bootcut and the saggy crotch. Even Steven doesn't look like the rise is low enough. I might check them out, but I might just steer clear of Nudie.

Earnest Sewn Fulton looked good in the pic I saw, but the rear rise is quoted at 15"... same as my RR... no good.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I think we'd have to know your size to know how high the backrise would be...but I guess the APC NS? I don't even know what the measurements are, but there are only so many options for decent raw denim on a budget. Take a look at Context's website for APC details, and maybe Blue in Green's website for Johnbulls, which are under $200.

I think the new cure has a narrower cut in the leg than the cure. You may want to ask this in the APC thread if you haven't already...someone in there should know. ;)

theres an APC thread?? where?? god i need someone to help me coz i need a nice black pair of jeans. so is the new cure similar to the joey??

I think we'd have to know your size to know how high the backrise would be...but I guess the APC NS? I don't even know what the measurements are, but there are only so many options for decent raw denim on a budget. Take a look at Context's website for APC details, and maybe Blue in Green's website for Johnbulls, which are under $200.

NS are probably a bit slimmer than I am looking for, but I'm gonna check them out in town because I know somewhere that sells them.

Just noticed on context the 'good society straight' denim. Very cheap, fits like a APC rescue, but has 2" lower rise. Could be worth a look.

Cheers for the response.