THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

does any one know about the dukes? I brought a pair of 30 dukes but I think I sized down too far? they are really tight at the arse and thighs? I only got them coz these are my first slim dry denim and the guy at the store said his stretch 2 "...but I'm havent doubts

can anyone help?

You should have bought your true size.

How can you be so sure ?

I would'nt do that..all the new Samurais run pretty much on the smaller side anyway..

Just check measurements on the 21 oz that have been posted in the Supermarket thread...

They are tagged 32 - and measure 32 pre soak..

With these 310's I would most def. not size down..

True to waist - but measure your waist wher you want them to sit..

I have a feeling that these might look better worn lower...

i remember reading that the lot numbers have nothing to do with the sizing down/up stuff. it's only relevant between the old/new versions of the 510's as they were recut a bit. take this with a grain of salt, as i haven't bought a pair of samurais since lot 9's, but that's from the horses mouth

Right..I don't know either about the lot numbers , as they vary from model to model..

But made in 2006 - and the 310's are - I would be careful...

Based on Beatle, Gimmegimme, and Edmond's advice and someone off ringxring who owns both IH and Samurai jeans, I've gone ahead and ordered the Size 35s . . . I think. I can't actually read a single kanji, so . . . yeah.

Thanks so much, hope I picked right. Guess I'll find out in 2 months or so.

well I kinda am looking for something that retains indigo well... thats why im looking at these two... my last couple projects went by too fast and were kind of bland imo... im looking for something richer... wouldve kept my 811s but the back pockets killed it

so basically, reccomend me anything with a REAL DEEP BLUE... also something as slim as possible, tho this can be achieved with alterations, as i plan on doing with either SDA or 45rpm.. so only real criteria is DARK/DEEP BLUE

well I kinda am looking for something that retains indigo well... thats why im looking at these two... my last couple projects went by too fast and were kind of bland imo... im looking for something richer... wouldve kept my 811s but the back pockets killed it

so basically, reccomend me anything with a REAL DEEP BLUE... also something as slim as possible...

Then I would definitely go with the 103's...the sorahiko's aren't that slim.

Wow...you got your 005's tapered? You must really like your jeans skinny....the 103's are slim, but not skinny....you'd definitely have to taper if you wanted a skinny look.

haha yea

the pbjs really are a straight leg so i had to bring it down... i plan on tapering the SDAs too... sorry if this offends the denim gods ;)