THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Haha, gimmegimme your owning up the thread.

One more question though :P

Do you have any other recommendations of jeans around $150?

If not I think i'll be getting the APC NS :)

oops...you guys can tell me to fuck off if I'm contributing too much. :o

$150 is a tough budget...APC is probably your best bet. I'm not a Nudie fan (as you could tell), and there isn't much more around that price range. If you want to save up a bit more, maybe Sugarcane 1947's? I think they're around $200.

I'd go for the NS's though.

Two out of three from Skull D5000XX, PBJ XX-006 or Fullcount 1108.

Also gratefull for alternatives. I'm looking for a somewhat (not extremely) relaxed fit in 36 actual waist with pretty big thighs (weights and cycling), so slim cuts are completely out of question. Thx

Two out of three from Skull D5000XX, PBJ XX-006 or Fullcount 1108.

Also gratefull for alternatives. I'm looking for a somewhat (not extremely) relaxed fit in 36 actual waist with pretty big thighs (weights and cycling), so slim cuts are completely out of question. Thx

PBJ 006's are the way to go then.

hmm well right now my only "operational" jeans, meaning i wear them, are my high standards. so if i got either color id use them equally.

err as far as sales, for some reason i always stumble on them so much that i can count on it lol. like the high standards i got for 60% off.. etc. etc.

I don't think that the 380 compares to the S5000 cut..I have the 3001 - which is the model before 3001 / and I am pretty sure it's the same cut - and the 5000 fit completely different.../ higher rise, looser thigh ...

Right now I would advice you to get the Sam's - S0500 rocks...and Texas cotton is priceless...

I don't think that the 380 compares to the S5000 cut..I have the 3001 - which is the model before 3001 / and I am pretty sure it's the same cut - and the 5000 fit completely different.../ higher rise, looser thigh ...

Right now I would advice you to get the Sam's - S0500 rocks...and Texas cotton is priceless...

You're right...I meant the S5000 is similar in cut to the F380 width-wise (not as slim fitting).

I don't currently have any sammy's. Only have a pair of sda 103s. The denim of the 0500s when it fades looks remarkable. and the fit also looks suitable for me. and i've always wanted a pair of flatheads before. so yea, i can't decide:mad:. i'll probably end up getting sammy's though.

I don't currently have any sammy's. Only have a pair of sda 103s. The denim of the 0500s when it fades looks remarkable. and the fit also looks suitable for me. and i've always wanted a pair of flatheads before. so yea, i can't decide:mad:. i'll probably end up getting sammy's though.

They're both nice...but Beatle says she likes the denim on the sam's...and she knows best. ;)

It's not that easy..

Samurais S0500 is something very special - and the way it evolves is a miracle..it's slubby, yet somewhat even..but has a rough edge to it when new...

The Flathead xxx3 denim (I always get confused with the x's) - the one that they use for the 3001 and the 380 - is very dark blue , smooth and feels really clean..

Both are beautiful - and since they are so different and their qualities are so different, it's hard to choose..

I am prefering the S0500 - just ecause it feels a little more special...but I am also in love with the FH denim..

In other words - you should own both...

First Samurai - winter coming up - end next spring jump on the FH's

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pair of straight cut jeans, something like the Nudie Straight Svens, but possibly a little taper at the boot, a little loose on the waist. I'm not looking for slim as I've already got a pair of APC New Standards, but I want something between slim and loose, nothing baggy.

Any good alternatives? Price is sort of an issue. So maybe somewhere under 150 USD. A little over is okay I guess. No specific brand preference.