THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Part of my problem is that I can't decide. I had a pair of xx-005s that looked good but were too tight all over to wear. I was thinking of sizing up on 008s to get that nice denim and a more "regular" fit. I have some Sam 5000vxs that are nice but too baggy in the hips for my liking so I was thinking that sizing down from 30 to 29 might alleviate the problem with the 510; plus the thigh to knee drop is smaller on the 510 than the 5000 so I think it would look less top heavy on me (6'1" 150lbs).

PBJ = Fit

Samurai = Details and quality

Flat Head = Denim and Fit?

My man at bears keeps me coming back to the Flat heads too:

mo-3008.jpg

On the APC website you have a choice between buying unwashed denim and raw denim im wondering witch of the two will give me a better worn in look? Or does it not matter? Sorry im a little confused. Also can someone tell me what size do I order if I wear a 28 in Levis? Im looking for a tight/slim look with the new standard jean

On the APC website you have a choice between buying unwashed denim and raw denim im wondering witch of the two will give me a better worn in look? Or does it not matter? Sorry im a little confused. Also can someone tell me what size do I order if I wear a 28 in Levis? Im looking for a tight/slim look with the new standard jean

As I said, unwashed is raw; raw is unwashed. I'm not sure why APC decided to name it differently. You just have to decide whether you want blue or black.

Go down 2 sizes at least. Or even 3.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=648992&postcount=4091

not so much a this or that, but a yes or no...

picked up some WeSc raw selvedge (not the newest season's, no exposed coin pocket selvedge) nwt for only 20$...but they are a good inch or two too big in the waist. I really enjoy wearing these, probably because the fit is so radically different from what I usually wear, but the fact is, they don't fit me! I've done only one hot soak, and it shrunk about an inch and a half in the waist, and they're still bigger than the tagged size (30w). Should I keep 'em or not(keeping in mind I don't have anything interesting me in my current rotation)?

waywt091407.jpg

I was looking for something a little more relexed........and now i can't decide between the imperial kings or the KMW 2010.......any opinions??....or any other jeans i should consider??......I was also lookig at the Iron Heart straight jeans.......but i am wondering if 21oz denim is gonna be way too hot out here in Ca........

any help appreciated......