THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

might sound like coming form the wrong person - but seriously, Iron Heart Beatle Busters - I bike a lot and specced the back rise accordingly...

I wish...but 21oz is overkill for me.The Skulls are pretty much the perfect weight. Keeps me warm in the winter but still wearable in the summer unless it's a crazy hot day. Also kind of hurts my wallet a bit.

Kind of looked at Samurai but their slimmest cut is a bit too big for me...

How you guys wear slim heavy weight jeans... I tried once and got pain on my lower back and also around knee due to can't sit in proper posture.:(

Samurai's slimmest cut is the S003JP (ith 15oz denim) and it is very similar to the Skulls if you compare the measurements on BiG

One more, Warehouse 1000x or SDA 101?

SDA 101 will be looser than Warehouse 1000XX - just look at the BiG size charts for comparisons. I have SDA 101s and Warehouse 1001xx (15ths), which are closer in terms of cut, although the SDAs are a bit heavier (15 v 13.75 oz)

What's the scoop on Monarchy jeans? I can't find any good info anywhere. Quality wise, what do they compare too? Thanks.

Monarchy jeans seem terrible in quality. Jersey shore jeans. Worse than true religion. They're very badly designed "fashion" jeans. Definitely not typical SuFu jeans.