THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm looking for a pair of slim black denim. I just got my Acne Snake Razor black jeans (size 30 because I read they were true to fit and I'm a size 30 waist) but they are WAY too skinny so I will be returning them. I really like the dye/wash of the Acnes so I want something along those lines. Any suggestions?

APC NS or 3sixteen st-100x

can't afford much more than these two right now

3sixteen. Have had both. Denim way diff. on 3sixteen. Tighter weave, higher-quality feel.

Of course, the cuts on these two are not the same. NS is straighter cut whereas st-100 is tapered more. You'd want sl-100 for sim. cut i think.

@ TheNorthern: I'd go with TFH; not a huge fan of the white stripes.

@ madstaxbro: Agree with ADH92, definitely Angelos! Had Chris make me a Type 2 cattlehide wallet earlier this year, and the construct is as close to perfection as I've seen... He also prices cordovan stuff really reasonably!

Looky here if you want more pics:

http://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/angelos-wallet-all-the-way-from-taiwan/

I would go for the McCoy. I love Mister Freedom as much as any other guy on here and the Midnight Pea Coat is gorgeous, but I think it lacks some versatility and I can't see myself looking for a pea coat to "age". I feel like TRM could last 25+ years, but I feel like the MF might only have a lifespan of 8ish years.

One thing I will say is that I showed my lady the Midnight Pea Coat, and she said "Wow. That jacket would make you look amazing...". When I showed her the McCoy she said "Why would you spend so much on a pea coat?"