SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

hi,

if I remember correctly, there was some superfuture member on here offering a reliable shipping service from japan. I just can't remember who it was. anyone used that shipping service before? is he/she reliable and recommendable?

cheers...

how does everyone feel about bootcuts stacking?i i have noticed that even my short levis skinners stack a bit no matter what shoe i wear. my PBJ-004 are probally my longest raw pair with the biggest leg opening and they stack like this with normal trainers on.i could hem them but they will still stack a abit unless they are too short and may shrink with more washes.

untitled3qh3.jpghpim0438dr7.jpg

my RRDG stack quite a bit too. these really dont bother me as much as the pbj's

hpim0619hk7.jpg

is there a samurai model that fits this description?

High(ish) rise, regular to loose thigh that tapers some below the knees?

S0500XX...:D

We actually thought the rise was higher - but turns out it's perfect...higher than most - but not under your belly button..

^ I thought the 0500 was slim through the thigh?

I think Beatle's right with the 0500 being closest to your requirements. If you really want a jean that's loose in the thigh, Samurai might not be the brand for you. I don't find their jeans tight in the thigh, but that seems to be many people's concern with them (I also have chicken legs).

vague request but do any of the London denim heads know if there is anything worth getting excited about in Interstate or American Classic at the moment?

Various sugarcanes in american classics, along with LVC and Lee.

Interstate has edwins.

i just picked up gap morrisons and sliqs. Should i starch them, or better yet, what the hell is it, and what does it do, also, soak them?

thanks in advance,

i wore my raw fenom 505s to do some woodsplitting/gardening today.. good fade opportunity or bad idea?

Depends, are you one of those 6 month no wash masochists? Or do you wash your jeans regularly? If the latter, then I say, good fade opportunity. If the former, depends on how much you sweat, I guess. They're workwear, I figure the best way to fade them would be to do some work in them.

i just picked up gap morrisons and sliqs. Should i starch them, or better yet, what the hell is it, and what does it do, also, soak them?

thanks in advance,

Are you asking, what does starch do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starch

Soak 'em in boiling hot water with no agitation. Kills bacteria and stiffens the denim a little. then dry in the sun to make it smell nice.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic