SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

This is a gay question, but what denim would you suggest for a guy with thunder thighs (22 inch), and at a height of 5'8 | 9?

I'm also under a budget, only up to $70 right now. Would Uniqlo S-001 work fine? And more specifically, which would look good for just about every shoe (boat shoe, authentics, half cabs, jordans, etc.)? Thanks.

Try to get something with a regular straight cut like the Levis 501's or if you want slim get something along the lines of Levis 520.

I'm in Japan and want to buy some Skulls, where should I buy from to get the best price? (If there are other Japanese brands you recommend above skulls, let me know, but they're my favorite so far that I've seen)

I'm looking to spend under $200.

Not sure on the best price, but seeing as you're already in Japan, the price differences aren't going to be as significant in comparison to buying them internationally w/ shipping.

And idk about "above" but ther are some Eternal and Flathead cuts you can get for under $200. Great fading capabilities, quality denim.

So, I'm back with a couple more questions.

My waist where I wear my jeans is a measured 32-33. 32 if the tape is pulled tight.

1. Will a 34(33)W/36L '47 501xx post soak be a 32-33W/34L?

2. Would it be better to go with a 32W over the 34? I like to sag a little bit but don't want them to be too baggy in the waist.

* I purchased some shitty 501 STF's over the weekend (went out of town and forgot jeans, needed a quick, cheap pair due to the weather).

* Bought a 34W/36L and right now it's about a 35W/34L right now POST soak.

3. How big is the leg opening on the '47 501xx? I'd like a bit of stacking (nothing excessive) and am 5'10".

4. Will a 38L be a better option than the 36L or will that be overkill?

* The 34L in these 501STF's seems nice but its definitely baggy towards the bottom.

5. The '47's aren't due to being more of a slim cut, correct?

i posted this earlier in the Imperial thread but.. i wear a 32 in samurais, i can even go down to 31 on sams but these 33 imperial dukes fit me perfect pre soak. What should i do?

Soak them while wearing them? Wait for 30 wears then soak? Don't soak them? Or just soak and let them stretch out? Im not fimilar with the Imperial Denim so =/

i posted this earlier in the Imperial thread but.. i wear a 32 in samurais, i can even go down to 31 on sams but these 33 imperial dukes fit me perfect pre soak. What should i do?

Soak them while wearing them? Wait for 30 wears then soak? Don't soak them? Or just soak and let them stretch out? Im not fimilar with the Imperial Denim so =/

my advice would be no soak at all, being imperial is sanforized.

Imperials are sanforized..no need to soak....

I definitely haven't read all 375 pages here, but I did search to see if I could find an answer and got nothing.

I myself walked into the Dior Homme store in Beverley Hills and purchased a pair of MIJ 19cm RAW's for $300 retail price - and I'm wondering why people in the supermarket always sell these jeans for far over $300 brand new? Like The Grapist's standard pricing is $395 running a proxy service out of NYC - I mean tax took the jeans to like $325 - but I see random people trying to sell regular 19cm and 21cm raw's for $375-400 all the time. What gives? Are they more expensive in other parts of the world?

i measured the middle of my thigh and its 21.5inch whereas the thickest of my thigh is 25inch.

and i measure my jeans , from the crotch area , horizontally across to the end of the jeans exceeding the stitch till the back. is 12.5inch.

what size should i get for a dior 19cm cut?

my true waist is about 36

grapist told me a w33 has a 12.25 inch thigh , and a w34 has a 12.5 inch thigh.

please advice.

w33 or the w34?

i do not want sth too skinny

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic