SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

couldn't be fucked to search so i'm just gonna ask.

im wearing FH 301's atm, kinda want something a little baggier too. But i'm 6'5'' and the inseam of my FH's is 37 (smaller post-soak) which is pretty alright for length, maybe a tad too small.

i was aiming for some LVC's but the inseams of ones I can find are around 32-36.

is there anywhere I can get them with longer inseams? do longer inseams exist for LVC?

help appreciated :)

goddamn my motherfucking height.

ill keep searchin.

The 38" LVC's still shrink down a bunch...so they probably wouldn't be suitable for you.

Maybe Dior? They have the longest inseams I've seen. There are also a few threads floating around called "tall guys" etc. with lots of info in them.

alright guys i need your help. Im looking for denim with stretch in them. Im going for the skinny look and all I know of is some nudie jeans and corpus stick that has stretch in them. Anybody know of more brands and models?

Butt Nekked & Fame-ous. I mean Naked & Famous. Julian Reds. All that shit.

The 38" LVC's still shrink down a bunch...so they probably wouldn't be suitable for you.

Maybe Dior? They have the longest inseams I've seen. There are also a few threads floating around called "tall guys" etc. with lots of info in them.

Maybe you should check out I04s, those things have a longer inseam than Diors...

Hey, does anyone here know what jeans David Cook was wearing last night for his ZZ top performance and when he was declared the winner. I'm not sure if they were the same jean I can't really remember, but the ones he was wearing when he was pronounced the winner were so sick. The most similar jeans I have seen to the ones he was wearing were the poly-coated Diors, but I dont think thats what they were. Anyone have any idea?

now that i think about it...... how can i tell if flatheads are real?? the seller told me they are from pre2001 so they are OLD, but i dont know if they are real or not. i dont even know if the company existed in 2001....

FH already opened at 2001. Ask the seller to give you more photos such as the selvedge, inside pocket, etc.

I know Levi's Capital E isn't a huge hit here, but I'm just wondering if all the rigid/raw denim jeans are natural indigo or is it just a certain pair or two? I saw on their web site they said:

Other elements of the Levi’s® Capital E™ lines including the use of recycled buttons, rivets and zippers and natural indigo to dye some styles of jeans were employed for their minimized impact on the environment.

so now i soaked my jeans, fh f310 how do i dry them? i don't have a dryer im air drying them now. when do i wear it? when its half wet, completely wet, or completely dry?

lol....im glad people like beatle are here to help you out cuz what the fuck? do you not have a brain of your own?

they'll dry if you leave it alone and wear it whenever the fuck you want. theyre you're jeans.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic