SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

If I soak a pair of nudie sj's , will they shrink? Its not raw so I'm not sure if it will. And what's the best method of soaking? Thanks in advance.

if not raw, then probably wont shrink much...

if you want a lot of shrinkage, soak in hot water....minimal shrinkage, cold water

So I soak it inside out for like 4 hours inside out then hang dry?

4 hours is a long time...

depends how much shrinkage you want, there's no magic formula, but...

lots: soak inside out for an hour in hot water, hang dry

not as much: soak inside out in cold water for an hour, hang dry

btw, it will take several soaks to get all the shrinkage out...first soak should get about 90% out I'd say.

how is the fit compared to the samurai s0500xx?

Is it slimmer then the s0500xx? or around the same

if i am a true size 33, what size should i get for the pbjs?

I have the s5000vx, not the s0500xx but I would venture to guess the pbj 005's are slimmer than the samurai especially around the thighs.

unless you have huge thighs, get your true to size in the pbj's.

Hi, i know im only a noob but ive been lurking for a while and was hping you could point me in the direction of some good denim...

Basically im looking for some black raw denim, preferably japanese, preferably slightly lower slung (but not essential)

Ive got large thighs...my edwin rainbows are size W36 L34 and im looking for a similar size to that, any suggestions? Money doesnt really matter as i wanna get a really good pair.

I have the s5000vx, not the s0500xx but I would venture to guess the pbj 005's are slimmer than the samurai especially around the thighs.

unless you have huge thighs, get your true to size in the pbj's.

what size are u?

my thighs are around 21 inches. I measured the thign area basically where the upper thigh is measured on the jean.

how big are ur thighs?

if i'm true size 33 should iget 33?

Hi, i know im only a noob but ive been lurking for a while and was hping you could point me in the direction of some good denim...

Basically im looking for some black raw denim, preferably japanese, preferably slightly lower slung (but not essential)

Ive got large thighs...my edwin rainbows are size W36 L34 and im looking for a similar size to that, any suggestions? Money doesnt really matter as i wanna get a really good pair.

Is there a reason you wouldn't want the 5000BKs?

hi, i am considering getting some samurai s5000bk...but i was wondering how they fit..i wear a 34 in LVC 501...fits very good (havent washed yet)...wondering what size shoudl i order for the s5000...

thanks

Figure you sould get your true waist size since they are sized up from tag size. The BiG website has raw measurements. When you soak, they will shrink down to tagged size. But you might want to size down since they tend to stretch a bit. If you like it a bit loose then get your true waist size.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic