SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Guest Ark Sakura
if i'm mowing the lawn but the grass is too long and it jams up my blades (at the highest setting) what should i do because using scissors is taking too long

Try agent orange or some other effective herbicide. Should drastically reduce your workload!

if i'm mowing the lawn but the grass is too long and it jams up my blades (at the highest setting) what should i do because using scissors is taking too long

Mow slower, or if you have a push mower tilt it back and the grass won't jam up as much because your blade will only be in contact with the grass a little bit.

Guest amon goth
is there anything you can do to stop the fading of jeans, so you can keep the color of it(when you want it to stop) as long as possible?

are you retarded

apc.jpg

E82G0581.jpg

^So that's me in NS and NC, respectively. The NS are 28, the NC are 30, but I wore them with a belt so they only stretched to the size a 29 normally would.

You guys think SExSC06's would be a good fit, maybe looser than the NC but a little slimmer than the NS? What size would I want for that kinda fit? All this unsanforized bidnis is definitely confusing.

Could someone point me in the direction of a repro fit with a comfortable rise and considerably tapered lower leg? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

if by tapered lower leg you mean from the knee down then I think you might have a hard time finding one of those...

but if you're looking for a tapered leg repro then a 1966 cut would be a good choice and there is plenty of information on that cut since it is so popular around here :

LVC 1966 501

Sugar Cane 1966

Samurai s5000vx (66ish)

warehouse 660 ( this is a 66 cut right?)

Go slower and don't wait so long between mowings next time so it doesn't get so high. If the grass is really really tall, they still sell sickles for extreme yard work that you can use to take the grass down to more manageable lawn mowing levels.

...also, check to make sure there isn't something coiled around the lawn mower blade at it's base where it connects to the engine. It could make the mower work harder for relatively simple cutting jobs.

Can anyone explain to me the limits of what tailors can/can't do with the fit of jeans? I have a few pairs of jeans I like that feel a little baggier now that I would like to have altered beyond just changing the inseam. Can they modify all the way up through the thigh? What about cinching the waist a size? Can the "antifit" be taken out of an old pair of Levi's? Can a jean's rise be modified? What's possible and what's not practical?

Can someone tell me what the size are on the Warehouse Duckdiggers One wash model? Is a 34 true to tag?

And the same about the Skull 5001xx Raw model, what's the true size on those and do they stretch a lot?

Im 86cm in waist (33.8 inches), do you think both of these jeans will fit me?

this may be dumb, but why do jeans come starched? what is the functional purpose of it?

The threads are starched after dying (before weaving) I believe.

This would make them stiffer and easier to work with on the loom, and also make the fabric stiffer and easier to work with when sewing the garment.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic