Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Anything special you guys are cooking up that you don't mind telling us a little about?

I'm going to have some store credit and I'm debating the Appaloosa or just holding out for a little while for some special collaborations.

Anything special you guys are cooking up that you don't mind telling us a little about?

I'm going to have some store credit and I'm debating the Appaloosa or just holding out for a little while for some special collaborations.

Get the Appaloosa, honestly.  It's probably the coolest western denim shirt we've ever had.  

We just put up 14 new shirts this morning, and we're releasing the Globe Specs x Self Edge glasses in 2 weeks.

For those of that you who've been waiting…SEPDX just took shipment of it's Stevenson Overall La Jolla 727's and they're back in stock online here: http://www.selfedge.com/stevenson-overall-co?product_id=987&page=3

Now that I'm a few weeks into my Stevensons, I'm a bigger fan of the denim and the details than ever before.

Edited by tmadd

For those of that you who've been waiting…SEPDX just took shipment of it's Stevenson Overall La Jolla 727's and they've been added to the webstore.  

Now that I'm a few weeks into my Stevensons, I'm a bigger fan of the denim and the details than ever before.

I've been wearing my pair for almost a year now, cannot believe how great the denim feels. They're comfortable and they've got a really nice vintage looking fade in all areas.  The single stitch qualities of the jean really come through as you see the denim twist and buckle in certain areas like the top of the back pockets.

I've been wearing my pair for almost a year now, cannot believe how great the denim feels. They're comfortable and they've got a really nice vintage looking fade in all areas.  The single stitch qualities of the jean really come through as you see the denim twist and buckle in certain areas like the top of the back pockets.

I couldn't agree more. Mine are now at 8 or so months and are finally starting to let loose. It seemed to happen over night. The fade has this wonderful green cast that usually only comes from tough to fade denim. If you ignore all the crazy details, you still have a fucking phenomenal fit. The taper is perfect while leaving a roomy top block. I love these jeans. I just want that God damn Engineer Jacket. I've never seen such a beautiful and unique denim jacket. 

Edited by Graytrain

FEEL THE SUMMER VIBE WITH STAR OF HOLLYWOOD, SUN SURF, AND SUGAR CANE LIGHT

We've just receive a huge shipment of new shirts from three of our favorite summer shirt makers.  

Star of Hollywood comes with a capsule collection designed by Vince Ray, Sun Surf gets in an island state of mind with some of the best shirts we've seen yet from the brand, and Sugar Cane light brings warm weather versions of Sugar Cane's most popular patterns.  Fourteen shirts in total.  The Star of Hollywood and Sun Surf shirts are made in limited numbers and will not be restocked.

Check the product pages for full spec lists, write-ups, measurements, and high-res photographs.

SC_MULTI_01-680x1022.jpg

SC_BLUE_01-680x1022.jpg

SC_PINSTRIPE_01-680x1022.jpg

SH_VIBES_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_SEAHORSE_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_PIANO_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_BONGO_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_BATS_01-682x1025.jpg

SS_WHITE_01-682x1025.jpg

SS_GREY_01-682x1025.jpg

any word on if sepdx received a jewelry re-stock? was hoping to snag one of the feather rings w/ gold fill and heard that there was supposed to be a shipment soon.

any word on if sepdx received a jewelry re-stock? was hoping to snag one of the feather rings w/ gold fill and heard that there was supposed to be a shipment soon.

All the stores are receiving restocks of the Self Edge jewelry line on July 5th.

Hit up SENY for the first time today. Picked up the IH Jersey knit for comfort in blue, an IH loopwheeled T, and a pair of IH jeans. Had a really nice experience and looking forward to wearing the stuff for sure.

are there a few of the short-sleeved wabash shirts in Medium at SELA?

We have one left there in Medium.

Copped the blue Hula Oxford today after two straight years of thinking about it. I wore it out of the store. A freaking phenomenal shirt.

In other news, Kiya, Josh's beard is out. of. control.

Hit up SENY for the first time today. Picked up the IH Jersey knit for comfort in blue, an IH loopwheeled T, and a pair of IH jeans. Had a really nice experience and looking forward to wearing the stuff for sure.

It was nice meeting you! Thanks for coming by. 

Good call on the Appaloosa shirt, got it in the mail today and I'm very impressed.

I can already tell it's going to get a lot of wear, but probably not until this Texas summer is long gone.

Just a quick shot, this thing is a beaut.

kpIuQIl.jpg

Now I'm torn between those Sugar Cane summer shirts, leaning towards the indigo shaded check and the grey ginger torch.

For those of you wanting to see Stevenson fades, here it is in the newest Clutch magazine. Had to snap a cell phone pic.

Although this is probably one of the most high contrast fades on a Stevenson jean we've seen, the color is spot on what they look like in real life. They have that nice greenish tint that real vintage jeans have. And the cuts are phenomenal.

photo_2.jpg

image hosting sites

Edited by BAerts

FEEL THE SUMMER VIBE WITH STAR OF HOLLYWOOD, SUN SURF, AND SUGAR CANE LIGHT

We've just receive a huge shipment of new shirts from three of our favorite summer shirt makers.  

Star of Hollywood comes with a capsule collection designed by Vince Ray, Sun Surf gets in an island state of mind with some of the best shirts we've seen yet from the brand, and Sugar Cane light brings warm weather versions of Sugar Cane's most popular patterns.  Fourteen shirts in total.  The Star of Hollywood and Sun Surf shirts are made in limited numbers and will not be restocked.

Check the product pages for full spec lists, write-ups, measurements, and high-res photographs.

SC_BLUE_01-680x1022.jpg

Really wish these came in a XXL. I know the XL would be just a hair too slim to be comfortable...

Edited by elmcitizen