Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Will you guys be carrying the Iron Heart IH-666-UHR's?  Thanks

Yup, we'll have them next week at all the shops and the following week online.

Edited by kiya

When will SELA get a restock of The Strike Gold 5109? I'm a size 32, and they are currently sold out ):

Also, the new site looks awesome. I'm definitely a fan... been playing around with the Jean Finder all morning. 

Thanks, glad you like the new site! 

Restock on those SG jeans is on June 17th.

Hey Kiya, is the above true for SENY, as well? been waiting on a 32 restock. both 5105 & 5109.

No, it's only for SESF and online.  That's all that's been allocated for now, not sure when the next run is done at SG but will know within the next few weeks.

for luddites (moi) there will be nostalgia for the minimalistic old site, but this new one is so much more functional, so much more info upfront. too much info never hurts when ordering jeans online.

Kiya, the sexsc06 was sick. Are there any loose plans for another sc collab in the future with similar details?

Funny you should ask.. we're doing a Self Edge x Brooklyn Circus x Sugar Cane collaborative jean and tee that will be out at the end of the year.  Mixed fiber denim, "straight tapered" fit with a little extra room in the top block with a medium rise.

Any eta on the star of Hollywood stuff?

These are being photographed and going in the online store within the next 10 days, the new website delayed everything by a week or two.

Seriously, that shirt is so good. Hope it's still around when I hit Portland in August.

That shirt that Andrew posted will not be around in August, i guarantee it'll sell out across all the stores by then.  Other new Stevenson shirts will be available.

Really hoping they stocked / made an XL in it...depending on measurements of course.

We always order up to the largest size Stevenson produces.

weird question but is there a way you guys could shorten the rise on a pair of denim? front or rear rise doesnt matter

just wondering if its even possible

We can't do this and most tailors would charge you a fortune to do it, that is IF they even agree to do it.  Keep in mind all four of your pockets would look really strange if you did this.

Kiya and selfedge crew,

So I'm having some size concerns. I'm wanting to get the 5109's but not sure if I should size up to a 32 or 33. My 1105's sz31 (R.I.P.) are officially retired due to not being able to fit them anymore. How do the 5109's fit in comparison to the sexfhxrjb sz 32? Can't really wear these SEXIH16's in this Austin heat. Thanks in advance.

Kiya and selfedge crew,

So I'm having some size concerns. I'm wanting to get the 5109's but not sure if I should size up to a 32 or 33. My 1105's sz31 (R.I.P.) are officially retired due to not being able to fit them anymore. How do the 5109's fit in comparison to the sexfhxrjb sz 32? Can't really wear these SEXIH16's in this Austin heat. Thanks in advance.

Vance,

You should be able to size your 5109s based on what size would work for you in 1105.  So if sz 32 in the 1105 would be big enough to work for you, you'd be fine in the sz 32 in the 5109.  The 5109 should have a bit more room in the top block at the same size as the sexfhxrjb but with a more pronounced taper to the leg.  Let me know if I can be of further help.  

[email protected]

Kiya and selfedge crew,

how small is the 31 in the 1109s now? if it's just too snug and the 32 in the sexfhxrjb fits you well, you should be fine with the 32 in the 5109.