Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

which fits are similar/ the same as 19 cm's?

I really wish there were still sexi04's around. :(

The SEXI14:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33

Any idea when you will get more stock of IH Super Black Rider jacket?

They're doing a new run which will be ready March 15th.

MADRIVERSELFEDGE.jpg

As part of SF Beer Week:

http://sfbeerweek.org/

Mad River Brewing Beer Tasting

Self Edge

714 Valencia St.

San Francisco, CA 94110

Saturday: February 19

7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Admission: No Charge

Attire: Jeans!

Winner of the Great American Beer Festival's 2010 "Small Brewing Company of the Year" award, Mad River Brewing from Blue Lake, CA is bringing their beers to Self Edge, a Japanese clothing store, for a free tasting event. Representatives from Mad River will be present to answer any of your beer-related questions.

Kiya, does the LA location carry the entire SE stock? I'll be in LA in July, and I need a new Sugar Cane belt.

Stock is a bit different than what is on the website, but we generally carry the same styles, save for a few special items at each store. We have plenty of Sugar Cane belts in stock right now. Give us a call before you plan to visit and we can do a stock check on whatever you're looking for.

New Iron Heart Jeans & Shirts - The Devil's Fit & The Beatle Buster

We've got two new jeans from Iron Heart, both are completely new fits and one comes in new denim developed just for the jean.

Along with these two jeans we've received two new long sleeve shirts, both slightly lighter in weight than Iron Heart's Super Heavy flannels.

The Devil's Fit jean comes in a new fabric which is an unsanforized 18oz denim that looks and feels great from the start and is sure to age well due to it's loomstate nature. The Beatle Buster uses Iron Heart's flagship 21oz sanforized denim in a completely new fit and even has a hidden knife pocket in the left front pocket-bag.

The two new jean models, two new shirts, and a full restock of all jeans and belts are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for hi-res photographs, measurements, and a complete spec list on every jean and shirt:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart Devil's Fit Slim Selvedge Jeans

IH_666s_01.jpg

IH_666s_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Beatle Buster Jeans

IHXB01_01.jpg

IHXB01_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Double Elbow Flannel Workshirt

IH_GRN_01.jpg

IH_GRN_01_04.jpg

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Flannel Shirt - Mark II

IHSH_05.jpg

IHSH_05_04.jpg

X-post from IH thread

But I thought it might be helpful to anyone buying the 666s for some post soak picks, for someone looking for a slim fit

I picked these up from SESF on Sunday Feb. 20th and Gino was extremely helpful he spent a good 20 minutes helping me out and even helped me out with what kind of soak should be done for how long. And I came out with a fit that I am extremely happy with!

28's Presoak:

5460223788_f0d2a82489_z.jpg5460224644_6fb9688699_z.jpg

5459617737_b3deaa5de3_z.jpg

28's Post:

5460225588_58e469a0a5_z.jpg5459618661_6f8e01665f_z.jpg5460226566_4e3d74c295_z.jpg

For anyone thinking about grabbing these, just get em! They are incredible the new unsanforized denim is hairy as fuck, its heavy but not to heavy and quality is in the IH name. The fading on these is going to be something we havent seen in IH before!

BIG THANKS TO THE CREW AT SELF EDGE SF!!

I was wondering which is the slimmer/ more tapered fit the Devils Fit or the Beatle Busters, or just a comparison between the two as they seem to be quite similar.

The Devil's Fit has a lower rise and a slightly larger leg opening.

Do you know when the Ironheart 634s will be restocked in the S.F. store?

We'll have a small restock on saturday.

kiya i know it's a longshot because they released a while ago but does SELA have any of those IH collab CPO jackets left? im feinding for a size M

We still have them in size M here in LA for you to try on.