Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

are fh 3001 gonna be restocked?

We'll have a large restock of Flat Head jeans coming into the online store tomorrow.

^ It is set up, but we're still working out a few kinks and making sure that it runs perfectly. We'll start offering repairs using the darning machine in the next few weeks.

thanks. i just wonder how it looks compared to the patches you guys already done on my jeans.

dont know if its worth it

ETA on this iron heart jacket? I will be in SF next week, was hoping to pick one up.

They're not finished being made in Japan so it definitely won't be here in the next couple of weeks.

Huge restock of all Flat Head jean models, Winter Heavy Flannel shirts (in red, blue, and mustard), Wild Child wallets, and more just hit SESF and our online store.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Kiya, any idea if or when there are gonna be more FH key hooks in? Thanks.

Both SENY and SELA have these in stock now if you want to place a phone order. Shipping is still free to you and you can pay via credit card or Paypal.

Is it just me or has Flatheads rose in price? Pretty sure the BSPs and 310s/4001s were a bit cheaper before

Yup, shipping rates went up severely on January 1st into the US from Japan, and actually they went up from the US to outside of the US. The prices didn't go up much though, not even enough to cover our shipping costs.

We've dropped Skull due to a combination of quality control and inconsistent product, it's a sad departure but it's honestly not worth our (and we'd hope our customers') time any more.

We've dropped the prices of remaining stock 30% to 50% off retail, all sales final:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

is the current stock still good quality?

Yes, it's from the last run they did in the summer of 2010.