Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Got my Skull jeans today! Last size 36...

I get amazed of the service of SE every time I get something from there, superfast shipping!

Thanks Kiya for being the greatest denimstore

@Tomas or andrew, do you guys know when SENY is going to get the brown weft strike golds?

SENY/SELA get them March 10th.

What is this shirt?

New fits are nice.

It's a 4 year old Iron Heart flannel.

Kiya, this question might have been asked many times but how do you guys pick out the person to model the clothes for you?

Our models don't really change, besides some randoms here and there 95% of what's in our online store is worn by either Sidney Lo or Josh Harris. We chose them because they fit our clothes well and we like them for various reasons.

We're not carrying Momotaro jeans and we never will be.

The brand has been heavily courting us and i've met with the owners in Japan and in the states.. they're great people and have a good product but it doesn't meet the standards of what we like to carry at the stores.

Not to say it's not good, it's just the image and what they do with the fabrics isn't up to what we're picking up these days.

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is the official Stamp of Approval.

We're not carrying Momotaro jeans and we never will be.

The brand has been heavily courting us and i've met with the owners in Japan and in the states.. they're great people and have a good product but it doesn't meet the standards of what we like to carry at the stores.

Not to say it's not good, it's just the image and what they do with the fabrics isn't up to what we're picking up these days.

First off, to each his own... Since you're shopowner, you decide what brands and/or products you carry.

And besides the fact if Momotaro offers a good product or not, I would like to know what they do to the fabrics that isn't up to what you're picking up.

For all I know, Momotaro just produces jeans, like any other manufacturer of jeans does.

First off, to each his own... Since you're shopowner, you decide what brands and/or products you carry.

And besides the fact if Momotaro offers a good product or not, I would like to know what they do to the fabrics that isn't up to what you're picking up.

For all I know, Momotaro just produces jeans, like any other manufacturer of jeans does.

Their fabric is great, and their jeans are great. We don't only look at the denim a company uses when we're looking at a line.

We consider the shirts, the accessories, and even how many different types of denim do they produce and how many of those types are really good. When you factor all those things together it brings a completely different set of criteria to the table, it's not just about their one main denim style.