Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

What clothing line's motto did i tweet one word of every day this week? First five people to respond get $50 Gift Certificates to Self Edge.

Answers only accepting via replies to @selfedge on Twitter

The answer is 3sixteen, The last shall be first. The five winners of the $50 GC are: @iamshimone @rtclark @seafinch @teh_ordo @majorwaves

BUT, we're giving a free pair of the jeans to @sethshaw for replying with the entire motto before we even asked a question.

Coming to Self Edge this weekend, the 3sixteen denim collection made up of denim from Cone's White Oak plant and Japan's Kaihara Mills.

Picture1-2.png

Picture4.png

Picture3-2.png

Picture2-2.png

The answer is 3sixteen, The last shall be first.

Coming to Self Edge this weekend, the 3sixteen denim collection made up of denim from Cone's White Oak plant and Japan's Kaihara Mills.

I'm a big fan of 3sixteen. Had I been subscribed to SE's twitter (or twitter at all for that matter), I would have been all over this contest. Oh well...

I knew that they were releasing their denim for the spring but I never imagined that it would be carried by SE, although I was aware of your input that went into their denim and that Turf carried 3sixteen. That's awesome that SE is going to carry 3sixteen's denim. I just started wearing my SL-100X denim regularly and they've quickly become my go-to pair. Not too much wear on them yet but I'll try to post pics this weekend if anyone is interested.

are those rings/bracelets going on the website this week? I NEED SOME!

They'll be up at the end of this week, we're just waiting on a couple more pieces.

Introducing the 3sixteen Denim Series & Bracelets

We're proud to announce our newest addition to our denim lines here at Self Edge with 3sixteen.

We're starting off with three denim models and a few bracelet styles... The collection is handsewn in America of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.

Beyond the garments, we here at Self Edge love the guys behind the label and their vision of the future; this is why we've chosen to bring a rare non-Japanese brand into our mix of labels which we represent.

The first offerings from 3Sixteen come in the form of two jean silhouettes and a set of leather bracelets produced by Tanner Goods. The jeans were designed in part by Self Edge and we oversaw the sourcing and production of these from the beginning to end to make sure these were worthy of adding to the rest of what we carry here at the store.

The SL-100x jean is a straight leg cut made of selvedge indigo denim from Japan's famous Kaihara Mill complete with custom rivets, a thick leather tag from Tanner Goods, and chainstitched hems.

The ST-100x is a slim cut jean with a small leg opening to please those looking for a slim jean that's got a form fitting silhouette, also made of Kaihara's denim. The slim tapered cut is also available with black resin coated denim from Cone Mills (ST-210).

Also available are leather bracelets available in two styles in black or tan leather. These were produced in Oregon by Tanner Goods out of a sturdy thick English Bridle leather.

All three denim models and bracelets are available now in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for more photographs, spec lists, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82

SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge

3sixteen_straight_01_web-784055.jpg

3sixteen_straight_02_web-783989.jpg

ST-100x - Slim Leg Indigo Selvedge

3sixteen_slim_indigo_01_web-748757.jpg

3sixteen_slim_indigo_02_web-748691.jpg

3sixteen_straight_04_web-709849.jpg

3sixteen_straight_07_web-709781.jpg

ST-210 - Slim Leg Black Coated

3sixteen_slim_black_01_web-755537.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_02_web-755468.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_04_web-720890.jpg

3sixteen_slim_black_05_web-720819.jpg

Leather Bracelet - Dual Strand

3sixteen_double_tan_black_01_web-772175.jpg

Leather Bracelet - Single Strand

3sixteen_single_tan_black_01_web-772120.jpg

3sixteen_black_double_01_web-746366.jpg

3sixteen_black_single_01_web-746310.jpg

Not sure I'm digging the 3sixteen stuff. Probably need to see it in person. The cuts look kinda odd to me....or have I just been spoiled by Flat Head?

Not sure I'm digging the 3sixteen stuff. Probably need to see it in person. The cuts look kinda odd to me....or have I just been spoiled by Flat Head?

The cuts are actually really nice, they're very close to APC's fits but with nicer denim and hardware.

Yes, that's correct.

The straight cut is a straight cut jean with a slight taper.

The slim cut is a slim straight cut with very little taper.

Hey Kiya,

should I get get my normal waist if I wanted to get a pair of the 3sixteen straight jeans on go down one?

Get your normal size, don't size down.