Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I thought I read how Lightning produces a few different types of magazines, some just for denim, for shoes, clothing etc. Is that Flat Head issue centered around the denim or the products the company makes as a whole?

P.S. That down jacket from Recent Purchases is unbelievable.

I thought I read how Lightning produces a few different types of magazines, some just for denim, for shoes, clothing etc. Is that Flat Head issue centered around the denim or the products the company makes as a whole?

P.S. That down jacket from Recent Purchases is unbelievable.

yeah they make different magazines for different things like joe mccoys vintage cars, etc. So if they made a whole magazine about joemccoys then im pretty sure it centers around flathead. correct me if im wrong :(

My guess?

Kiya wanted to give his asymetrical arcs a second go on this collab, and then once they were on the jeans, either he or Imperial said "Meh" and scrapped the idea.

We have no idea what that's from.. It's not actually ON any of the jeans that we have, i'm assuming it's just from the jeans being folded together and packed tightly in shipping.

Packed tightly. Yum.

Kiya,

any tan sugar cane belts going to be put back on the website?

We got a full stock of them three days ago.. tan and black, both studded and non-studded..

Are you guys going to carry the 34 in brown or black at some point or just the sizes listed on the site?

We actually haven't found a need for a size 34.. the size 32 and 36 cover every waist size from 28" to 37"...

Hey Kiya, I was looking through lightning's "2008 new denim style" issue, I dont know if thats the same issue you guys have but on pg 89 it shows a pic of some Dry Bones' 5 pocket pants. Are there any plans on bringing these to SelfEdge?

edit:

DSC00140.jpg

Also I know this is a stupid question but how do you read the price at the end?

Sugar Cane, Skull, Flat Head, Imperial, & Dry Bones Restocks

We got restocks from Sugar Cane, Dry Bones, Imperial, Flat Head, and Skull this week of some of our favorite items, all available now in-store and in our online store.

There also will be a partial Iron Heart restock on March 3rd (634s, Riders Jackets Black & Indigo, & Belts).

Imperial

Dukes

Kings

SEXI04 (last of the production over-run)

Sugar Cane

Okinawa

Tan Belt

Tan Belt w/ Studs

Black Belt

Black Belt w/Studs

Flat Head

Black/White Houndstooth

Black/Red Houndstooth

Tan Belts

Sterling Silver Key Hooks

Skull

Tan Mid-Length Wallet

Dry Bones

Guitar Wolf Jeans

Black Jet Jacket

New Guitar Wolf Tees (in-store only)

The restock post above has been updated with more info..

what does the guitar wolf tee look like kiya?

Sorry for the terrible photo, the tee looks real cool in person because the print is really out there..

DSC01476.jpg

how much is the tee, do u have an xxl?

They only produce their tees in Small and Medium.