Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

is the online code good for that day only, or can we think on it? I got some money burning a hole in my pocket, but I haven't really decided what I want to get... do I need to decide by sunday?

It's only good till 6pm on Sunday..

Originally this was only supposed to be for local in-store sales, but i was so blown away at the design of the custom Iron Heart shirt on the previous page that i had to change it up to include non-locals.

Also, keep in mind the coupon is only good for those that email us with a photo of sorts...

ironheart-797426.jpg

One of our favorite labels from Japan is coming to Self Edge for a new product show-off and sake and beer drinking session.

On Sunday February 17th from 1pm to 5pm Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart's founder/president) will be here from Tokyo and Giles P. (our UK counterpart) will be here from the UK.

We'll be serving up sake and beer, taking preorders on unreleased products, and showing off some new Iron Heart items such as Cordovan wallets, 21 ounce supert black denim shirts, sterling silver bracelets and wallet chains, super black straight leg jeans, seersucker shirts, and more...

15% Off Sale:

Come in wearing anything by Iron Heart on February 17th (jeans, shirt, belt, jacket) and get 15% off ANYTHING in the store (limit 3 items). We have never done a flat out sale on every item in the store, and might not do this again for a very long time.

Also, if you email me a photo of yourself wearing something from Iron Heart (legit or home-made) on Sunday (Between 10am and 5pm) to denim[at]selfedge.com we'll respond within 10 minutes with a 15% off coupon code that'll work for anything in our store..

im gonna be here :)

guess who i am :)

15% Off Sale:

Also, if you email me a photo of yourself wearing something from Iron Heart (legit or home-made) on Sunday (Between 10am and 5pm) to denim[at]selfedge.com we'll respond within 10 minutes with a 15% off coupon code that'll work for anything in our store..

So, does that mean i can be naked with only an Iron Heart belt on Kiya?;)

Also, what do you mean by "home-made"? Think you could elaborate on that a bit.

So, does that mean i can be naked with only an Iron Heart belt on Kiya?;)

Also, what do you mean by "home-made"? Think you could elaborate on that a bit.

Yes, you can do that..

This is what i would consider "home-made":

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=912406&postcount=1673

Man thats a sweet deal

where da red-d's at?

I think Kiya is walking around wearing every pair they got layered on top of each other, "escaping the country without any luggage" style.

Yeah, I wanna see some pics.

kiya are they gonna be available to purchase tomorrrow with the 15% off sale?

They're not going up till Monday morning.. But the new Imperial Shearer jeans are going up by tomorrow and you can use the 15% off those..

They're not going up till Monday morning.. But the new Imperial Shearer jeans are going up by tomorrow and you can use the 15% off those..

Oh ok. I would've definately looked into the Shearers if I didn't just purchase the SEXI04BK's

I don't know if I should purchase the 50-10xx's tomorrow or just hold off until Monday morning for the Dry Bones. What's retail on the Dry Bones btw?

Kiya, any idea what the Iron Heart Wallets are going to sell for? Thanks!

Mid-Length = $600

Long Wallet = $980

Oh ok. I would've definately looked into the Shearers if I didn't just purchase the SEXI04BK's

I don't know if I should purchase the 50-10xx's tomorrow or just hold off until Monday morning for the Dry Bones. What's retail on the Dry Bones btw?

Which Dry Bones?

We carry four different models..

The five hour long Iron Heart meeting just ended.

-The new Super Black denim is 22 ounces

-Get ready for some insane new shirts, preorders will take place in-store tomorrow, they'll be made only for Self Edge

-The new Quad-Fist selvedge from Iron Heart will debut in April, more info later..

-A 19oz rope dyed indigo denim with a heavy contrast fade = SEXTW08

Oh, and see you all at the store tomorrow for beers and heavy denim touchings.

-The new Super Black denim is 22 ounces

-The new Quad-Fist selvedge from Iron Heart will debut in April, more info later..

-A 19oz rope dyed indigo denim with a heavy contrast fade = SEXTW08

-next-level.

-badass name, must be good.

-self edge x triple works... took me a second.

all exciting new developments. wish i could be there but i didn't have the time to come home for the weekend... what kind of beer will be there kiya?