Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I was checking the blogs over on Honeyee.com and as I was reading Eddie Cruz's blog, I see this guy.

Kiya-thumb.jpg

For more pictures go here:

http://blog.honeyee.com/pointblank/

Self Edge x Supreme x Stussy x UNDFTD x Union

I think he meant the finger rings.. not the Key Hook.

Sterling Silver Key Hook = $90

Brass or Steel Multi-Key Hooks = $70

Sterling Silver Feather Ring = $220

Sterling Silver Feather Ring with Turquoise Inlay = $265

Any pics of the silver feather ring with turquoise inlay?

Flat Head silvers and leathers have been added to the online store.. Including some new leather chains and keyhooks:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Hi kiya how would i buy a lightning magazine online from youg uys?

You'll have to either come into the store or call us and we'll ship one out to you: 415 558 0658

Those are samples, the final ones are AT Self Edge and are being released February 14th... The final ones do have the normal Imperial rear pocket stitch.

January 15th, and they'll be available in our online store too..

Hey Kiya, just wondering when we'll be seeing these ron Heart Rider jackets online.

Thanks!

-Jake

Hey Kiya, just wondering when we'll be seeing these ron Heart Rider jackets online.

Thanks!

-Jake

They'll be available for in-store sales and phone orders starting Feb 4th, and online Feb 11th.

Hello all and welcome to the news update.

Nudie's Straight Svens have been discontinued.

Get em while you can, they pushed the production stop date up to March.

Flat Head 3001's are BACK.

Feb 10th.

Nudie's new model for 2008 is a Slim Bootcut. Yeah.

Imperial's new model, the Shearer jeans, will be released Feb 14th. Slim with a taper, med/high rise, and new leather patch.

Iron Heart Cordovan Wallets, Sterling Silver Wallet Chains, and a new Black 21oz denim. March.

Iron Heart Party at Self Edge, February 17th, 3pm. Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart / Works Inc. President) will be coming from Tokyo and Giles (my UK counterpart) from the United Kingdom to do a meet and greet and help us drink bottles upon bottles of Sake.

Three more SEX's in 2008.

Patina will open two blocks north of Self Edge in March, footwear only. Taking footwear back to a true art. Two brands, customs, reproductions. Managed by a well known SuFu user from the EU. Like nothing else currently open in the country.

Iron Heart Cordovan Wallets, Sterling Silver Wallet Chains, and a new Black 21oz denim. March.

yessssss

Iron Heart Party at Self Edge, February 17th, 3pm. Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart / Works Inc. President) will be coming from Tokyo and Giles (my UK counterpart) from the United Kingdom to do a meet and greet and help us drink bottles upon bottles of Sake.

awwwww

Kiya any idea how long the iron heart party is running till? I fly in that day for training at Cupertino but I'm not sure at what time..

Probably till 5 or 6pm..