Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

wasn't there going to be a third ring released?

myyyy prrecioussssssssssss

We decided not to carry it, we priced it out and due to a necessary jewel in there it was going to retail for $485..

The new 3001's will have the frontier pocket stitching. However, they're going back to all cotton stitching, which I'm sorta hesitant on.

The photos of the new 3001 are on the product page under "Flat Head"

kiya,

will any black flathead denim be coming into the store soon?

thanks.

Nope.. Not till the SEXFH05BK, and there's only 30 pairs of those..

ironheart-797426.jpg

One of our favorite labels from Japan is coming to Self Edge for a new product show-off and sake and beer drinking session.

On Sunday February 17th from 1pm to 5pm Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart's founder/president) will be here from Tokyo and Giles P. (our UK counterpart) will be here from the UK.

We'll be serving up rare beers, taking preorders on unreleased products, and showing off some new Iron Heart items such as Cordovan wallets, 21 ounce supert black denim shirts, sterling silver bracelets and wallet chains, super black straight leg jeans, seersucker shirts, and more...

15% Off Sale:

Come in wearing anything by Iron Heart on February 17th (jeans, shirt, belt, jacket) and get 15% off ANYTHING in the store (limit 3 items). We have never done a flat out sale on every item in the store, and might not do this again for a very long time.

DSC01411-717652.JPG

finaly delivered.. so relieved...

hi kiya, if i soak them (skull 6x6) for the first time would they shrink ? how much would be ?

if shrunk are they gonna to shrink again if i wash it?

They won't shrink much, about .7" in the waist and .6" in the length.

that black work shirt is nice...

kiya, will there be new iron heart stuff in on sunday?

We'll have a load of new products, which will only be available via preorder.. So yes.

hey kiya will the silver feather ring be restocked anytime soon? (the one without the rock)

March 20th.

ironheart-797426.jpg

One of our favorite labels from Japan is coming to Self Edge for a new product show-off and sake and beer drinking session.

On Sunday February 17th from 1pm to 5pm Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart's founder/president) will be here from Tokyo and Giles P. (our UK counterpart) will be here from the UK.

We'll be serving up sake and beer, taking preorders on unreleased products, and showing off some new Iron Heart items such as Cordovan wallets, 21 ounce supert black denim shirts, sterling silver bracelets and wallet chains, super black straight leg jeans, seersucker shirts, and more...

15% Off Sale:

Come in wearing anything by Iron Heart on February 17th (jeans, shirt, belt, jacket) and get 15% off ANYTHING in the store (limit 3 items). We have never done a flat out sale on every item in the store, and might not do this again for a very long time.

DSC01411-717652.JPG

Hey kiya I didn't know whether to post this here or on the ironheart thread, but your measurements for the leg opening on the sexih03 in size 27 is 5.9" and then a 6.4" for a size 28, then the increase in hem size from 28 to 29 is only .2" is this correct? Just curious as to why the leg opening is so much slimmer on the 27s. Thanks!

Hey kiya I didn't know whether to post this here or on the ironheart thread, but your measurements for the leg opening on the sexih03 in size 27 is 5.9" and then a 6.4" for a size 28, then the increase in hem size from 28 to 29 is only .2" is this correct? Just curious as to why the leg opening is so much slimmer on the 27s. Thanks!

Yes, this is correct.

Come to Self Edge on Sunday and ask Mr. Haraki why he did this.. Knowing him he will probably say "good method of the strong Iron Heart style".

I suppose we will soon see how much Kiya rewards creativity.

Read my newest post, which i just changed only for the dude above:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=912292

ironheart-797426.jpg

We'll be serving up beer, taking preorders on unreleased products, and showing off some new Iron Heart items such as Cordovan wallets, 21 ounce supert black denim shirts, sterling silver bracelets and wallet chains, super black straight leg jeans, seersucker shirts, and more...

15% Off Sale:

Also, if you email us a photo of yourself wearing something from Iron Heart (legit or home-made) on Sunday (Between 10am and 5pm) to denim[at]selfedge.com we'll respond within 10 minutes with a 15% off coupon code that'll work for anything in our store until 6pm on Sunday.

DSC01411-717652.JPG