Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I want a pair of slim jeans but I have huge thighs...what do u think would be the best choice? I want a tapered leg so i narrowed it down to these 2...its going to be my chinese new year present for myself...

any ideas kiya? all help is much appericated..

I want a pair of slim jeans but I have huge thighs...what do u think would be the best choice? I want a tapered leg so i narrowed it down to these 2...its going to be my chinese new year present for myself...

any ideas kiya? all help is much appericated..

If you have large thighs i suggest either the DP-570 or the SEXIH03.

Iron Heart 634s, Black Straight 1634, Riders Jackets, and Belts...

Photos, prices, specs:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=f1fd23531816b20b0541932a1f583113

Our beloved Iron Heart has just delivered to us multiple boxes filled with heavyweight goodness.

We just got a full restock of their 21 ounce indigo Japanese Selvedge 634s, their indigo Type III and Riders Jackets, TomBoy (women's slim bootcut).

Also in are Iron Heart's classic leather belts in both black and brown, both with solid brass buckles.

On our last trip to Japan we were told that Iron Heart has decided to discontinue the 1634 (Black Straight Leg) jean. We were able to convince them to continue production on these jeans, at least just for Self Edge's customers. So as of now we're the only ones in the world stocking the 1634 jean.

The jeans and belts are now available in our online store, both jackets are also up in the store..

634s2-787473-1-785907.jpg

belt-1-780978-788796-785913.jpg

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist Silvers and Leathers!

Infos and Specs:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70&zenid=58664995096f278235db6247e04367ce

small1-765575.jpg

large1-752475.jpg

DSC01349-1-792052-775456.jpg

DSC01351-792075-775506.JPG

DSC01360-741084-737891.JPG

chain-768663-795528-714848.jpg

chain-798575-714878.jpg

jacket-758261.jpg

There is also going to be an Iron Heart party at Self Edge on February 17th at 2pm (Sunday), Mr. Haraki (Iron Heart / Works Inc. President/Owner) and Giles P. (Our UK counterpart) are coming to Self Edge for a meet and greet and to see how many bottles of sake we can polish off within a few hours. And there'll be new products on display and for sale..

Also, we're having a bit of a sale.. 15% off anything in the store if you come to the Iron Heart Party wearing anything by Iron Heart (jeans, jacket, belt, shirt..).

RE: Self Edge denim shirts

They're only available in-store and via phone orders, and only for a bit longer.

Then they'll be available only via Rakuten shops and in-store for the Japanese market at all Flat Head accounts through Asia.

If you haven't gotten one of these yet...seriously, get on it. Mine arrived last night, and it blew my mind. The blackest denim I've ever seen, perfect fit and cut, and the construction is flawless.

You've never seen a shirt like this. If you think you have, you're fuckin' wrong.

Any pictures of the riders jacket being worn apart from what's in the lookbook?

I am about to order an MA-1 but the riders jacket looks very nice.

Shoulder measurements seem a little small compared to chest though so I would like to see some more fit pictures.

Thanks.

If you haven't gotten one of these yet...seriously, get on it. Mine arrived last night, and it blew my mind. The blackest denim I've ever seen, perfect fit and cut, and the construction is flawless.

You've never seen a shirt like this. If you think you have, you're fuckin' wrong.

Price? Id like one, but I'm worried about the boxier fit.

Shirts are all around $170-190 I believe...

Iron Heart shirts... it feels like you actually bought 3 shirts and put them all on at the same time. It's bullet proof*...

*Do not try to shoot yourself.

Price? Id like one, but I'm worried about the boxier fit.

S/S = $155

L/S = $170

Measurements for the smallest size l/s?

Please call the store about these shirts..

Please call the store about these shirts..

Media blackout. You get what they send you, and you'll love it.

I'm glad Kiya likes me, or I might have ended up with a pink denim shirt with a raccoonacornisus leaping over a trashcan at the end of the rainbow embroidered on the back.

Actually, that would be fucking rad.

Raccoonacornisus = Raccoon / Unicorn / Pegasus. They live in the trailer park at the end of the world, and dine on the trash of retired gods and people who died right after saying "Hold my beer and watch this". Don't deny it, just love it.

flathead rings in yet?

Yes they are.

They'll be up in the online store tomorrow night.

yes! they are definately worth copping. thanks, kiya! now just waiting for the xl longsleeves.

Thanks Kiya for the little discount on the sexi04's they are my favorite denim right now but after reading about the specs for the SExFH collab I think I might have to bight the bullet and but those two. So my bank account is dead pretty much, so can you guy's stop making collabs for maybe a couple of years so I can save up my funds once again :)

BTW I would love to come to the store and check out the SExFH's if they are there

The Flat Head 3001 is back!

Along with the 3001 we finally got the feather rings that many had been waiting for..

More info:

http://www.selfedge.com/2008/02/flat-head-3001-feather-rings.php

Product photos, specs, and prices:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=bbc20051cdb13783df0d16e44749be71

DSC01425-789341.JPG

DSC01412-789365.JPG

DSC01414-721377.JPG

DSC01422-736762.JPG