Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

K, are there any more sf01s in size 31 or are you all out?

All sold out of those.

Any Self Edge customers live in Melbourne? I will be traveling to your city in a few weeks' time on 3sixteen business and will be putting on a little event downtown on Chapel Street (open to the public). if you live there and are free, lets link up for coffee or something, it'd be cool to meet.

Edited by ajchen

hey kiya, i got my 3sixteen belt in the mail the other day - thank you. one thing i've noticed though - mine has 7 notches/holes, whilst all the pictures i've seen only have 6. does the M (the one i ordered) have an extra notch, or do i just have an 'anomaly'?

On some runs there were 7 holes and on some there were 6, its not a one-off.

I'm a size 44 in FH Loop wheeled shirts, but will FH ever make V-necks in a size 44? 

There are no plans to go above 42 in the v-necks.

k how long shipping to singapore may i ask?

We ship same day and within 5 minutes during business hours.  Shipping to Singapore takes between 6 and 12 days.

Ive done some research and cant get a solid answer...the Buzz Rickson sweatshirts, do they shrink at all.  The large fit me spot on perfectly.  The XL is a bit loose in the arms and chest.  The length is the measurement I am most concerned with.  

Nope, they've been rinsed, shrinkage is very very little.  I once had one that was a bit big on me and i tried to shrink it by hot washing and drying it and it barely shrank.

ok.  Im gonna have to come back and buy one then.  BTW, I have had two pairs of jeans hemmed at SESF recently, the second I just picked up today.  they both are the cleanest hem jobs I have ever seen.  Its a thing of beauty.  Thanks

Thanks!  Hemming and repairing jeans is one of the toughest parts of our business and i'll be the first to admit that perfection is near impossible when it comes to hemming and repairing jeans on vintage machines, but we do our best.

was just wondering how's the quality of the stevenson pocket loopwheel tees? how do they compare to other brands like say FH for example?

The fabric, fit, and finish is completely different.  The FH ones are heavy and snug while the Stevenson ones are lighter in weight and have more of an airy and light feel to them.

Do you have Buzz Rickson gray crewnecks (size L) in NY store? I'm coming there next week, really looking forward to it.

The fabric, fit, and finish is completely different.  The FH ones are heavy and snug while the Stevenson ones are lighter in weight and have more of an airy and light feel to them.

Sounds like a better alternative for humid summers, hmm?

Any chance of a restock on the 3sixteen+ womens skinny before Mothers Day?

Do you have Buzz Rickson gray crewnecks (size L) in NY store? I'm coming there next week, really looking forward to it.

Yup, we've got em.  We just recently got a restock of those at all our stores.

Any chance of a restock on the 3sixteen+ womens skinny before Mothers Day?

We have full size runs of this jean available now at SENY and SELA, you can either place a phone order for them or email us and we'll take the order via email.

Yup, we've got em.  We just recently got a restock of those at all our stores.

We have full size runs of this jean available now at SENY and SELA, you can either place a phone order for them or email us and we'll take the order via email.

Thanks, I am prolly gonna bring her into the SF store on sunday to try on the slim straight before we order. If I did order tomorrow from LA store, How will they ship?

Thanks, I am prolly gonna bring her into the SF store on sunday to try on the slim straight before we order. If I did order tomorrow from LA store, How will they ship?

Shipping is free via Priority Mail, takes anywhere from 1 to 4 days to anywhere in the US.

Kiya do you know if you will ever carry a regular straight leg model by strike gold?

We used to, it didn't sell well at all.  We carried both the 1103 and another model which i'm forgetting right now.  Also, the newer styles of denim are only made in the slim straight and slim tapered cuts.

Got my Stevenson chinos in the mail.

Man this fabric is great.

Pretty slim, just means I need to start going to the gym again.

Yeah, i never imagined we'd carry chinos but these were too good to pass up.

yeah. that stevenson chinos looks good. but kiya your smallest size is 30. if i'm wearing a 29 in most jeans from samurai to pbj007. would that fit??

The Stevenson chinos run one entire size small, if you're a 29 in Samurai/PBJ/IH/FH/etc you'd be a 30 in these chinos.

Iron Heart 301s, 666-XHS, & More

We've just received a full restock of Iron Heart's 301s and 666-XHS jeans along with all the other regular production jeans such as the 634s, 9634, and 461.  Along with these jean restocks we've got full size runs of all their jackets, vests, belts in all three available colors, wallets, and bracelets.

All these items are available now at all Self Edge Stores and in our online store.