Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

When will you have the FH BSP and S&S restock by at SESF?

SE05BSP we'll have a restock along with all Flat Head jeans on Monday in San Francisco and Online.

Sling & Stones will be restocked in December.

fh bsp restock in SENY also?

October 17th.

hey kiya, your model wearing the skull 50-10s... it's not sid lo is it?

just tryna figure out how the 5010 and 5507 look relative to each other on the same person, since i know sid's wearing the 5507 6x6s..

You're right, that's not Sidney, it's AYN wearing those.

My wallet says "Thank You!" Fit pics would be appreciated as I am an XL.

Haha, I was secretly hoping someone would buy it before me but what can I say, they are nice. I am 6'3" and 190 lbs for your reference. Bought it a size bigger because it will be more a layer item, so space underneath is needed for a couple of ts. I really like the red ones too so depending how this fits...

Haha, I was secretly hoping someone would buy it before me but what can I say, they are nice. I am 6'3" and 190 lbs for your reference. Bought it a size bigger because it will be more a layer item, so space underneath is needed for a couple of ts. I really like the red ones too so depending how this fits...

also interested to see how it fits because we are about the same size (you're an inch taller)

Yesssss, just bought the last XL IH Heavy Chambray in black!

You're going to love it, it's actually my favorite color of the three.

kiya- i'm a size 30 in 5010's. what size should i get in BSP's?

Get a size 30, we've got two left in the online store.

Fall Collections from Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, & Self Edge

Fall collections are coming into stock here with some rare restocks and also some new items.

Iron Heart brings us the Viyella flannels and the Shaggy Check Snap Shirts, both made of soft flannel fabric with the Shaggy Checks super brushed on the outside for a very soft hand.

From Sugar Cane we've received a Black Jean Cord shirt, a Navy Mini-Herringbone Workshirt, and a restock of the black and blue Pin Check Short Sleeve Shirts.

Buzz Rickson has done their yearly run of their famous 1910's style Navy Pea Coats, very limited in quantities and we only receive these once a year, once sold out we'll have no more for another year. We've also gotten a full restock of the Grey Loopwheeled Crewnecks which are an essential basic to any wardrobe.

We've gotten a hold of some deadstock Liberty of London fabric from the 1960's and we've used it line the new Self Edge Mr. Lucky caps, a denim cap with leather trim and a Liberty of London fabric lining, quite possible the most impressive cap we've ever seen construction and detail wise.

All these items are available now in our online store and at both Self Edge San Francisco and Self Edge New York. Check the online store for hi-res photos and full specs and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Iron Heart Viyella Shirts

01.jpg

02.jpg

Iron Heart Shaggy Check Snap Shirts

02-1.jpg

03.jpg

01-1.jpg

Sugar Cane Black Jean Cord Shirt

sugarcane_striped_01_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Navy Mini-Herringbone Workshirt

sugarcane_blue_01_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Black Pin Check

sc_blk_ss_01_web-754198.jpg

Buzz Rickson 1910's Style Pea Coat

BR-0-765547.jpg

BR-0_01-765720.jpg

BR-0_05-718609.jpg

Buzz Rickson Grey Loopwheeled Crewneck

br_sweater_01-1.jpg

br_sweater_01_01-1.jpg

Self Edge Mr. Lucky Cap

se_cap_02_web.jpg

se_cap_03_web.jpg

se_cap_04_web.jpg

se_cap_05_web.jpg

Another fresh shipment of new garments have come in from Japan including some highly anticipated items from Iron Heart and Buzz Rickson.

Iron Heart has done a great chambray shirt in three colors, all of which are the heaviest chambray material we've ever seen. Great fit and strong as steel snap buttons make up the most intense chambray shirt we've ever had.

Buzz Rickson releases a period correct Navy Wool Flannel CPO shirt that's a beautiful reduced wool in navy color that's soft and extremely wearable, perfect for the winter months. Also from Buzz Rickson is a black loopwheeled crewneck with a tube body design for that very specific vintage feel and fit.

Sugar Cane has also produced a new workshirt made of a 100% natural indigo dyed cotton fabric that washes down to a beautfiul hue of blue.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store product pages for hi-res images, measurements, and far more specs than you probably need for a shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Iron Heart Super Heavy Chambray Shirts

ironheart_shirts_web.jpg

ironheart_black_01_web.jpg

ironheart_red_01_web.jpg

ironheart_sleeve_web.jpg

ironheart_side_web.jpg

ironheart_inside_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson Navy Wool Flannel CPO Shirt

buzz_wool_01_web.jpg

buzz_wool_03_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson Black Loopwheeled Crewneck

buzz_black_01_web.jpg

buzz_black_03_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Indigo Check Workshirt

sugarcane_striped_01_web-1.jpg

sugarcane_striped_03_web-1.jpg

site has been moved. fuck dreamhost.

just checked at whatsmydns.net and the new IP has propagated to around the world.

let us know if you guys have any problems. happy copping.

How do the SC 2009 Straight Fitteds compare to the FH 310s? I have the FH's but am looking for something a little more forgiving in the thighs, but still with a slim silhouette. The SC's look like they fit the bill, but their measurements are almost identical to the 310s.

The fit is similar above the thigh but the 2009 has more room in the legs and a slightly larger leg opening.

I remember reading in the MF thread that the Dungarees, and mechanics gear will be arriving today ay SESF an SENY, is it so?

Yup, both stores will have their shipments within the next couple of days.

Please help kiya - I am a 42/44 in flat head shirts. Looking at the buzz rickson pea coat - is the 45 inch l size a bit small for me given it's a coat?

You'd be a 42 in the BR pea coat, we've got one left in that size.

any word on the 3xisteen restock that was supposed to happen early this month?

i'm looking for the ST-100x in a 31 or 32

ST-100x is coming on saturday, SL-100x is coming today.

Hey Kiya,

Now when theirs going to be a new shipment of Iron Heart windbreakers? Thanks

Those were only made in one run, there are no more being made.

We're doing a rerun of all the shirts in a couple of months, in the meantime we have most of the shirts in some sizes at the NY store, and we're accepting phone orders for any of that stuff.

Does the NY store have anymore MF cpos in stock in a medium?

Those are sold out everywhere.