Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Will there be a restock on b.son mock pullovers?

Nope.. sorry.

Posting from a computer in Nagano at Flat Heads office.  The Japanese keyboard is freaking me out.

cottonapprovedvintagephni7-777907.jpg

Flat Head Herringbone Button-Down - COTTON DUCK APPROVED

From Flat Head's Fall Collection comes this herringbone button down with cat's eye buttons made of a super soft woven cotton fabric.

This is a bit of a different style for Flat Head but we're liking it very much. The cut and feel of the shirt is great and the selvedge fabric detailing down the inside front and at the side seams is also a nice touch.

Cotton Duck approves this garment in every way, which is no surprise considering his taste for fine garments produced in a vintage style.

Available now in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=02ad5b381d79a76a5f4bc91503f2d3fb

100_7561-1-702787.jpg

100_7562-702826.JPG

100_7563-745374.JPG

Do the chambray shirts suffer the same sizing issues as the houndstooth? I got a 42 in the FH x SE tee loop weheel and it is a good snuggish fit but Im guessing the shirt would not produce the same result if I go for the same size? Measurements appear OK and there is no warning given as with the houndstooth shirts

kiya- nice fh herringbone! can you be more specific on how much the shirt will shrink? i have one of your se, ss, black denim shirts in xl that fits me perfect. will a 44 in the fh work for me?

The 44 should be perfect for you.. the herringbone will only shrink about .5" when washed/dried. You can always line dry it to prevent shrinkage.

Some updates.. still in Japan... flying back to SF in a few hours..

-Real McCoys coming in two weeks including flight jackets, shirts, work-shirts, jeans, Lee Jeans and more..

-The Flat Head mob has continued it's steady take over of Nagano, Japan (photos will not be believed)

-Real Japan Blues jeans coming to Self Edge in December, unreal denim made of Zimbabwe cotton, two models, slim and straight

-Iron Heart slim jeans pushed back to february or march

-Some Flat Head shirts will be produced up to size 46 for Self Edge only starting March

-Wild Child leather collection, produced by Flat Head, samples will be shown in late December

-The SEXDBXS09 jean will be a nice time for all involved

-Self Edge is "big in Japan", this is news to us

Kiya, I'm a pretty true Medium do you think I should go with a 40 or 42 for the FH Herringbone? I've never bought any shirts from brands you stock before so I have nothing to compare with. The measurements look right on the 40, I'm just not sure on shrinkage.

Guest patchmb

-Real McCoys coming in two weeks including flight jackets, shirts, work-shirts, jeans, Lee Jeans and more..

-The Flat Head mob has continued it's steady take over of Nagano, Japan (photos will not be believed)

-Real Japan Blues jeans coming to Self Edge in December, unreal denim made of Zimbabwe cotton, two models, slim and straight

-Some Flat Head shirts will be produced up to size 46 for Self Edge only starting March

-Wild Child leather collection, produced by Flat Head, samples will be shown in late December

-Self Edge is "big in Japan", this is news to us

This is great news for everyone. So many good things coming up.

Wife Swap Update:

We got to see our episode yesterday...someone from the production office flew in, watched it with us, and then left with the only copy. High security!

It's hilarious. Seriously hilarious. They edited the part where she told me I needed to learn to dress nicely (while wearing Flat Heads jeans & shirt) which is kind of a bummer.

But rest assured, you'll all find this utterly ridiculous. Couple nice shots of me in my Self Edge shirt too. ;)

can we make a trade?

SSKs in 26 for pot

Our landlord doesn't accept drugs for rent payment.

Kiya, I'm a pretty true Medium do you think I should go with a 40 or 42 for the FH Herringbone? I've never bought any shirts from brands you stock before so I have nothing to compare with. The measurements look right on the 40, I'm just not sure on shrinkage.

I think you should go for a 40, the 42 would be too large for you...

Real McCoy is very nice, when it comes to details and repro work - like Buzz Rickson!

Nevermind the IH slims, next year will be all SEXDBXS09 anyway :D

Did I cry that loud about the missing 46 size?! :eek:

I am interested in the Real McCoy stuff too. Can someone post a link to an online shop that has photos of the most recent offerings?

http://www.realmccoys.co.jp/catalog/