Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Are you guys going to get any Real McCoy flannels? I'm very interested in this flannel shirt that I found in their catalog...

http://www.realmccoys.co.jp/catalog/images/thumb_00_DSC3704.jpg

Yup, we're getting those and even a few that are being released in a few weeks that are made of an even nicer fabric..

While in Nagano, Japan yesterday i shot some footage of a few of Mr. Kobayashi's (Flat Head's founder and president) newest toys including a 1 of 5 Ferrari...

XF1JilmVowI

nice

but come on...i know u got some hot wheels kiya

I drive a Toyota Celica, it's my 5th Celica... '71, '73, '81, '91, and '00.

Oddly enough, Toyota's parent company Toyoda got it's start producing textile/denim looms for the Japanese market over 100 years ago.. i guess this denim thing was meant to be..

While in Nagano, Japan yesterday i shot some footage of a few of Mr. Kobayashi's (Flat Head's founder and president) newest toys including a 1 of 5 Ferrari...

XF1JilmVowI

Kobayashi-san is a straight-up baller. Daaaammmmnnnnn.....

the new REAL MCCOY'S HANDBOOCK 2009 will be released by LIGHTNING any time soon!

there will be a whole load of new stuff in it, i guess!

It's already released.. we had them for sale at Self Edge but sold out in a few days already last week. We have one left for viewing if you're in town come in and check it out.

Has the date of the Mister Freedom line release been finalized yet? First week of November?

The line will be released in two segments.. The first part will be released next week and will consist of the CPO shirt, hat, two different t-shirts, and the jeans.

Do the chambray shirts suffer the same sizing issues as the houndstooth? I got a 42 in the FH x SE tee loop weheel and it is a good snuggish fit but Im guessing the shirt would not produce the same result if I go for the same size? Measurements appear OK and there is no warning given as with the houndstooth shirts

anyone help?

Kiya, you mentioned that you guys had a Flathead Black Mint Shirt with wear on it. Any pictures as I want to see what it would turn into.

It's in my closet.. i'll try and take some photos of it this weekend.

is the SExSC collab still coming out this week?

It's being released November 8th.. and photos/specs will be up on wednesday morning.

Do the chambray shirts suffer the same sizing issues as the houndstooth? I got a 42 in the FH x SE tee loop weheel and it is a good snuggish fit but Im guessing the shirt would not produce the same result if I go for the same size? Measurements appear OK and there is no warning given as with the houndstooth shirts

Sounds like you'd need a 42 in the Houndstooth or Chambray shirts from what you said about the Loopwheel tee sizing.

The measurements on our site are done for every product, nothing is carried over only because it "should" be the same size.