Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

For those of you playing at home...

The episode of Wife Swap that my family and I filmed will be airing on November 7th. Watch this woman insult my clothes and tell me that Flat Head jeans and shirts aren't good enough, and I should "dress like a grown-up".

Ha. Should be interesting...

The episode of Wife Swap that my family and I filmed will be airing on November 7th. Watch this woman insult my clothes and tell me that Flat Head jeans and shirts aren't good enough, and I should "dress like a grown-up".

Haha. I have to see this.

this sounds crazy haha

WOW i can't believe that, seeing that your pair of flatheads are badass. Where is this bitch from?

Kiya (or anyone who knows), is SE going to be getting the Buzz Rickson x Gibson black denim?

We will not be.. we're not very fond of the way it fits.

this deserves its own thread...

fit pics pls?!

ahh... it's still too hot here to rock these so no fit pics... they fit like regular flannels do, nothing fancy like n(n) denim shirts or anything but you wouldn't expect that from IH... that also probably wouldn't look right either...

Turntabloid, that fit looks perfect on those..

i love the jeans. i am currently arguing with my gf whether i can keep them on over night in our bed.

after all the denim madness during the last month, i think she is turning me in!

just told me to consider therapy. I HAVE NO PROBLEM!

(i hope they do not stretch anymore. are currently perfect!)