Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hmm..So which one should i get? Do they shrink? or do they stretch?

You need a size 30.. but you can go with a 29.. once you get them, try them on, if they're super tight wear them for a few weeks THEN do a cold soak.

If you've got breathing room then do a quick 15 minute cold soak them put them on while they're still damp and you're done.

Meguro mission jeans sound interesting. Can't wait to see how they look. Unless that shit was a joke or something

Twitter is not a joke. (0)

Marshall obviously is smarter than me...I still don't know how to answer....

Just hit the reply icon to the right of the person's post you're trying to reply to.

Ditto. Maybe Kiya can indulge us with an estimated release or details? I'm missing 3/4 of the stitching on my 5010xxs so it's time for some new ones. Much obliged!

This fall..

A slim tapered cut with cotton poly-core stitch and a 39" inseam.

The Meguro Mission.

:)

I'm just as lost as beatle :confused:

Aight I found out how to do it. When you are on your homepage all of the SelfEdge updates appear on your page. If you click the reply button on one of the updates you can type a message in the text box at the top of the page.

whatever you guys do don't set your twitter account to get updates by text. This way I'll get all the messages from Self-Edge first.

:)

that $100 gift certificate was just lucky, jimmy! i left my phone at home the time of that giveaway :(

you don't know how lucky I was to get that. I was out riding and stopped at an ATM when I got the text. Wrote back and figured, surely some one else beat me to it.

Forgot your phone, Ken? Yeah right :)

you don't know how lucky I was to get that. I was out riding and stopped at an ATM when I got the text. Wrote back and figured, surely some one else beat me to it.

Forgot your phone, Ken? Yeah right :)

i was at the gym and forgot my phone at home! (0)

i would have ended up using google anyway :P

Mods please change this thread title to "Twitter, how to use"

Thanks.

is there a place to have a nice breakfast within walking distance of self edge???? hahaha

Yes, about a million places.. the Mission is home to the largest number of SF's best restaurants..

Some amazing places for breakfast/brunch:

Tartine (you can't fuck with Tartine)

Foreign Cinema (sat/sun)

Boogaloos (the most popular breakfast spot, cheap and basic)

Bi-Rite (get food and eat it at Dolores park for the ultimate Mission experience, make sure to grab a large bottle of rare beer)

Chava's (Best mexican breakfast)

I thought I was pretty Web2.0 savy...guess I'm more Web1.5a...I had to read the FAQ for Twitter....:confused:

Self Edge, running on Windows 3.1 but Web 4.0.

Yes, about a million places.. the Mission is home to the largest number of SF's best restaurants..

Some amazing places for breakfast/brunch:

Tartine (you can't fuck with Tartine)

Foreign Cinema (sat/sun)

Boogaloos (the most popular breakfast spot, cheap and basic)

Bi-Rite (get food and eat it at Dolores park for the ultimate Mission experience, make sure to grab a large bottle of rare beer)

Chava's (Best mexican breakfast)

thanks haha i wasnt here in time to read your post - i ended up going to Andelu or however its spelled with my family. had perfect eggs benedict. coffee came in a french press. wow.

thanks for the input though

Introducing Flat Head's Women's Balder Slim Jeans

After many months of waiting for the perfect slim jean for women, Flat Head comes through with the new Balder Women's Slim Jean made of their popular 3XXX selvedge denim.

These jeans introduce the newest arcuate to come from the Flat Head camp while still using the same hardware from the Frontier series including the hidden rivets, UBG zipper, and cotton poly-core stitching.

Also in is a full restock of the F310 and 4001BK.

Available now in-store and via our online store, please check the product page in our online store for more photos and specs.

Flat Head Women's Slim Jeans!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=318

4001BK:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

fh_balder_02-768230.jpg

fh_balder_01-768175.jpg

fh_balder_03-728572.jpg