Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, will SE be charging sales tax for internet orders as part of the Streamlined Sales Tax Project, particularly WA state, that began on the 1st?

No, nobody pays sales tax unless the product is being shipped to California.

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Denim Shirt

Complete the Armor Metal Shark look with this new highly limited Black 16oz Denim Shirt from Iron Heart.

Also received a restock on the 634s (straight selvedge), 461 (bootcut), and 9634 (super black 22oz straight).

All these items are now available in-store and in our online store.

The black shirts will be gone instantly, so if you'd like one please don't wait, we're not sure if they'll be reproduced.

Iron Heart Super Black 16oz Shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=317

COVER-2-767267.jpg

01-744637.jpg

07-744648.jpg

634stop-767325.jpg

Still don't know if I'm using Twitter correctly... so via a second form of communication:

Clae (Clay?) and Kiya - thanks for the directions to the tasty alley-cappucino, gentlemen. Enjoyed a stimulating beverage and conversation with a fellow patron and a barista. It's between 14th and 15th, though... not 14th and Duboce.

We just gave away another $100 gift certificate via Twitter...

The question was:

"Buzz Rickson is to Toyo Enterprises as Iron Heart is to __________? First person to answer gets a $100 gift certificate to Self Edge."

We got a LOT of people that answered "Triple Works".. The correct answer was "Works Inc." which was won by sufu's own Roflcopterpwnsyou... congrats Kyle.

Also, the correct way to respond is to hit the reply button next to our post then just type whatever you want to type in the box at the top of the screen. If you're doing it via a cell phone you'll have to start your message off with "@Selfedge"

Hey Kiya,

Any restocks of the womens Flat Heads or the S&S Rebeccas in the near future?

Flat Head Balder jeans for women aren't be produced again till October, we'll have more by the end of October.

S&S Rebecca is coming in September as part of their FW08 line.

I look like a dork.

When i yoyo.

kiya, how do u get email updates for twitter? i've tried clicking like every option but i cant get it to work. -_-

I think the only two choices are either web updates or phone updates..

Uh oh, what's Levi's up to now?

They fucked up big. I'm not saying another word till it's over.

Let's just say that this could be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to them as far as the Superfuture/Self Edge world is concerned.