supertalk6
edmond

Bryceland’s tokyo and hongkong

Ethan and kenji ‘s store in tokyo and hk. Awesome aesthetic awesome products! Japanese made goods 

http://www.brycelandsco.com

E1AB1735-455B-425B-95E9-7C3CFD564F71.jpeg

0E98A845-41F9-494F-A3C8-CD8579B65485.jpeg

8CBA45AC-8E27-4E68-AD8F-BAA1516A15F2.jpeg

1B51BEC9-A82F-4EC4-A0F8-60B2EC65FBCE.jpeg

37EFE1F2-0E09-4B39-8FD2-E836093B7CF9.jpeg

BA7FF9A4-8EB1-4E17-A837-4BA0CA1A9C16.jpeg

976AC024-81D6-46E2-A088-024CB6782BAE.jpeg

38F83522-D60D-498D-BCB9-C88BDBC43AA5.jpeg

There house products look awesome , plan on picking up there neutral chore jacket ( like the Lee 91j in shape and details ) and maybe there sawtooth shirt when I'm in Hong Kong 

Size down on chore coat

and size up on weatern shirts!

Appatently ethan told me the jeans were based off eric claptons vintage xx jeans tweaked here and there

I've seen on Instagram they have made a pair of wide leg high waist chinos in a Lee "jelt denim" inspired fabric that really looks good.

Who makes the Bryceland denim items? The jeans look nice and all but 420/570 USD for the jeans and jacket respectively is quite steep...

There original lot was made by Conners , I think it has stayed the same but I'm not 100%

Hmm not made by conners the lot 133

heres the sizing measurements and shrinkage

3AEAC6F3-DD8A-4979-8F08-B207F167AD67.jpeg

Looks really good... especially like the type I, denim chinos and chambray... but, as per comment above, it would be even better wiith keener pricing :)

Yeah, those denim chinos for example are very similar to the ones John Lofgren made some years back but are more than double the cost. I had been toying with the idea of reviving that pair and I certainly wouldn’t sell them for close to $400.

I guess that's the problem with small run limited items and when you need to work with another brand for production.

It probably costs Pallet around $100 to make, they sell them to Bryceland for around $200 and Bryceland has to make their margin otherwise it's not worth doing. 

Buying a pair at $200 is too high, I would walk from that deal.

I’m in the same boat re: limited run and working with someone to have my stuff made in Japan but I would pass if it cost me $200 per pant to buy for sewing/fabric costs. Yes, patterning, grading, buttons, tags, shipping, customs etc would drive the real production cost up, but still. Then again I don’t have B&M overhead costs to pay. 

I’m surprised the black western shirt is the same price. I need these kinds of margins. :P

Edited by Iron Horse

the absurd prices aren't surprising considering their target audience: the styleforum 'classic' crowd (lots of dude in finance etc) eat this shit up.

Edited by conqueror

I have nothing but respect for ethandesu, a true OG in the community who only cares to make good, well made clothing as it used to be made when you used to go to the tailor for everything. There aren't many people doing clothing at this level IMO; Yes the prices are sky high and way out of my range personally, but for those willing to pay the price, this is as good as it gets for this aesthetic. Also, rent has to be insane at his Shibuya location alone. If anyone has any doubts about the shop or the intentions behind it, I suggest chatting up ethan himself if you're ever in Tokyo. It'll all make sense then. (Also, has styleforum started wearing 1930-40's silhouette's mixed with workwear? If so, they've leveled up)