supertalk6
Flash

Stuff you would like to see made

Basicly a place where you can talk about that grail vintage piece you could never afford/find and would like to see a repro of , or whatever you can think of really . 

I'd prefer if this thread didn't turn in " wanna see bpj do a collab with flathead " but if that's what you want to see then who am I to judge 

Id love to see a repro of the blue toe Converse , these were introduced in the mid 60's iirc and didn't stuck around for long . Would be perfect for Warehouse or maybe McCoys to do 

bluetoewhitehi07_zpsx5esagtk.jpg

Pic taken from 

http://www.chucksconnection.com/markrecobcollection/

I'd like to see a return of a certain RRL denim western shirt (or a new version by any brand) which was made in a fabric I can best describe as probably a 10oz version of Sugar Cane's fabric used for the Hawaii jeans. That's the closest thing I can compare the fabric to.

Someone here posted a waywt Osh Gosh overalls fit recently, so I would like for either Warehouse or TCB to make a repro.

A run of american-made Vans would be a dream.... I definitely find the "Anaheim Factory" collections rather misleading and still leaving some to be desired compared to OG shape / materials. I have a hard time believe a corporation of that size doesn't have the capability to do at least a small run... I know it might not make sense for them cost wise, but even if they were priced around $100 I am willing to bet they'd still be a hit, especially for the purists and MiUSA heads

Edited by Fooleo
typo

I miss my teenage years when I could walk into the Van’s hut on Topanga Canyon Blvd and order any combo you could dream up.

My wants would be Oni Awa Shoai, and Studio d’Artisan x’s-31.