Denim World Championship - SuFu Division

Max Power

^ did you have that pair tapered? If so, what is the tag size and how much did you take off the thigh, knee, and hem?

Yes I tapered them pretty much! Tag size is 32.

Before taper:

Waist: 32"

Thigh: 12" 
Knee: 9" 
Hem: 8"
Inseam: 37"

After taper:
Thigh: 11.25"
Knee: 8"
Hem: 6.75"
Inseam: 33.5"

Life Stuff:

Table

BHGFH72.jpg

I worked on this with a friend for the past 4 months on weekends. It’s white oak with wenge details

uEGcmCR.jpg

I am an avid user of snapchat

Senior trip

Zm1HlWH.png

BWsBwrX.jpg

Every year, the seniors at our high school go on a three day nature retreat. I pretty much did not take my pants off except to shower. (we are not a christian school, it was just a christian campground)

Iron Heart x Vater und Sohn Jacket – New

iS298xz.jpg

6p2IUrS.jpg

Goofing around at Work

fwkhbXw.jpg

Art Stuff:

Corduroy Dreams

Crr0HP6.jpg

A pen and ink piece I did based on the SDA corduroy workshirt

Empty

Sjmz1Sk.jpg

A silver gelatin print I made of my Iron Heart jacket

Fairy

BfWdo42.jpg

Another Silver Gelatin Print. One of my favorites that I made

Waves

5htukaP.jpg

A Hokusai tribute – brush pen on wood

EOdXjdm.jpg

Part of shoot I did for my friends film

Tokushima

h33t8sH.jpg

One of my Parsons challenge pieces. Just got accepted to a Texas Art competition

More Life stuff:

Dallas Japan Festival

ZRS3sQE.jpg

Cross-Country Meet

s2s8q2n.jpg

My first 5k race ever. I ran 21:32 minutes. My PR for the season was 18:46

College Visit Trip to the North East

EIlzxp4.jpg

Pratt

1Fjjc3y.jpg

Parsons

M3P700n.jpg

Meeting Andrew Chen, one of my idols.

5BqN7bV.jpg

Drexel

Texas State Fair

PeYNKq0.jpg

Segway Tour of Dallas

sXSREPs.jpg

Recent Date with my Girlfriend

JvKwdPH.png

20160218_144951.jpg

20160218_145041.jpg

20160218_145257.jpg

20160218_145304.jpg

20160218_145325.jpg

20160218_145333.jpg

I havent updated in awhile. I took a break from wearing my Black Marias because they started to develop a crotch blow out. I gave them a wash to send them in to get repaired but never got around to it so I just started wearing them again. Im going to patch it myself most likely.

Ive been wearing the shirt day in and day out for the past couple of months. Its finally starting to develop some noticeable wear. Im loving the way its fading and cant wait to see it at the end of the contest!

superflush, crazy update dude—and your art is amazing! If you're interested in looking outside the states at all, emily carr university in vancouver BC is a great art school as well. and it's public, so much cheaper than it would be in the states ;)

Hello, hello

Nothing too crazy, I've been getting pumped by all these awesome updates but have had zero time in between studies to snap proper photos and upload across forums. It's my full tux, jacket shacket, and legs.

This was fresh off the drying line as I threw them all into the wash after a couple months of no water.

I can remember right then:

Sammy jacket : 1 soak 3 washes

IH shacket : 1 wash

Legs : 3 soaks 4 wahses?

I'll get a real update up hopefully by the end of this month but if not just know I'm grinding on these books hehe.

Sammy S552xx 25oz

IHSH-99 OD 17oz

IHxB01sbg 21oz

EDIT: @Milehigh The puckering/ roping around the pockets look really great. I never expected that from their jeans but man those are looking good.

20160220_011423_zpsdfm5u1e7.jpg

Edited by KrisB

EDIT: @Milehigh The puckering/ roping around the pockets look really great. I never expected that from their jeans but man those are looking good.

I agree: I wouldn't have expected that to happen either, especially since they're sanforized and don't shrink hardly at all. I've washed them about 10 times, and while the chainstitched hem hasn't amounted to much real roping, the pockets get better and better.

Your SBGs look gnarly. Nicely faded black denim isn't appreciated enough.

I need to bring my contest pair (FC 1108 / 13,75oz) back in rotation. Haven't worn them since october any more. Finally went to munich yesterday for the hemming at Statement-Store. They look way better without a double turn up now and I hope it gets a bit warmer very soon here to put my 19oz Samurais, that I only have worn since autumn, back in the closet.