TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

Today I noticed that I semi-fried the corners of my patch in my second 40 degree wash. Was a bit surprised to be honest.

I need to get something new to treat my leather patches with - any suggestions what I could/should get when I'm in Stockholm tomorrow?

Kidding apart You could make your own leather balm if you wish. Better than most products and 100% chemicals free. I made a mix of beeswax and almond oil (40/60) stirred at bain marie, works well smells beautiful too

Back home after a day of walking in a sunny Stockholm. This sure loosened up my TCBs. I was way too close to scoring the other half of the TCB 50's tuxedo when I visited Pancho & Leftys pop-up store. Indigoferas Dollard shirt saved my ass from a third denim jacket. By the way, Mikko did not recognise my TCB's.

Must say the Seamen garments was made in a quite interesting fabric, and the BIB was nice too. (Though Mister Freedoms new CPO shirt stole all the action, DAMN!)

15185783929_5b99b801eb_z.jpg

e82ute.jpg

Looks like the cats aren't the only thing doing the twist on these jeans,

here are some fit pics after a wash on the gentle cycle. This is on the1st day of wear,

and here is the wonderful person responsible for the patch we've all come to love on the bottom right

Iphone pics folks

err figured out the sizing yet?

beautiful photos Gnome!

in Italy we have an average high quality of the espresso in all sort of bars (even nasty looking bars can crank out a decent espresso) but we miss yet those hipster bars doing that kind of artistic caffè macchiato. by the way the coffee crema and the latte foam look it's got to be good!

beautiful photos Gnome!

in Italy we have an average high quality of the espresso in all sort of bars (even nasty looking bars can crank out a decent espresso) but we miss yet those hipster bars doing that kind of artistic caffè macchiato. by the way the coffee crema and the latte foam look it's got to be good!

In the Bay Area (and most hip cities Im guessing), these trendy coffee spots are popping up all over the place.  Its a trend to have low production, high quality coffee beans from a specific farmer in Central America.  Hipster indeed, but pretty good as well.  The cappuccino's are actually more like mini latte's, but enjoyable nonetheless. 

Edited by garden gnomes in space